Senior Data Scientist
San Jose, California
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Do you love to solve complex business problems and use data to find the signal in the noise? Join the Product and Customer Analytics team at Adobe! We are a high-impact, high-visibility team well-suited to individuals with a highly quantitative, inquisitive bent of mind. We use data science to quantify and optimize the product experience for our customers! The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and will have a technical background with great communication and project management skills.
You will use data to help product, marketing and engineering teams achieve operational and execution efficiencies. Your success is predicated on finding opportunities and providing insights that enable our enterprise business to lower customer churn, increase user engagement, and facilitate product-led growth.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to improve the adoption and utilization of all our Experience Cloud products. The opportunity is huge, ranging from crafting experiments, building machine learning models to developing new product features. We need a creative self-started who is passionate about data and has a proven record in using data science to enhance customer experience.
What you’ll do
In collaboration with a multi-functional group of product managers, marketers, and software developers, you will tap into the underlying clickstream data, align on key metrics, and generate insights to develop valuable, highly effective programs for Adobe’s Experience Cloud products. You will be the analytical leader of this group, crafting methodologies to measure changes in user engagement which are key drivers of customer growth and retention.
You will also work with data engineers to automate data pipelines to scale experimentation and user analytics. You will establish relationships with partners across the Experience Cloud business unit to promote our team’s capabilities and tools.
What you need to succeed
5+ years of work experience in data science or another related field
Deep understanding of advanced experimental design & measurement (A/B Testing)
Strong Proficiency with statistical programming software like Python (pandas, scikit-learn) and/or R (dplyr, ggplot2)
Experience with building Machine Learning models and have strong knowledge of Statistics & Hypothesis Testing
Experience in querying, manipulating, and analyzing large data sets using SQL and/or SQL-like languages.
Ability to identify business opportunities and dissect them from different angles, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions.
Communicate effectively and manage relationships with partners coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
Ability to work with multi-functional teams and juggle through parallel priorities
Nice to have
Familiarity with Causal Inference methodologies like propensity score matching, difference-in-differences, etc.
Familiarity with Web Analytics / Clickstream data
Knowledge of B2B analytics or B2B customer lifecycle
Experience working with large data stores and building data science products.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Data Scientist - Research, Development & ConstructionComputer Science Data Analytics Data visualization Engineering Hadoop Machine Learning MySQL +7
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs