Engineering Manager, Data Science
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Do you love to tackle complex business problems and use data to find the signal in the noise? Join the Product and Customer Analytics team at Adobe! We are a high-impact, high-visibility team well suited to individuals with a highly quantitative, inquisitive bent of mind. We use data science to quantify and optimize the product experience for our customers! The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and will have a technical background with strong communication and project management skills.
As a Product Analyst you will be responsible for helping different businesses and teams achieve operational and execution efficiencies using data. Your leadership and interpersonal skills will allow you to engage with product management, customer success, marketing, and sales teams to identify problems which can be addressed with data science. You will partner with data engineers to help our team build data pipelines from a variety of sources and use your understanding of statistics to mine data for impactful insights for the various teams. Your success is predicated on providing insights that enable our enterprise business to lower customer churn, find opportunities for product improvement, and facilitate growth opportunities.
What you’ll do
Own the data collection, analysis, and delivery of critical metrics for an enterprise SaaS product team.
Collaborate with a digital marketing business’ technical teams to understand where data is stored and how it can be extracted.
Analyze customer usage data and derive insights for product, customer success, and marketing teams.
Standardize insight generation and help build automated self-service tools for the same.
Own and lead relationships with partners across digital marketing businesses.
Lead a team of data scientists, including hiring, performance management, and supporting career growth
What you need to succeed
2- 3 years proven experience leading data science or product analytics teams.
Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics or related fields are strongly preferred. MS/PhDs are preferred.
SQL and R, Python, Spark or similar language are required.
Ability and preference to work in a constantly evolving and less defined business environment.
The ability to work with disparate teams, often in different geos, prioritize tasks and following up on them is crucial for success in this role.
Experience with machine learning, artificial intelligence, and/or econometrics is strongly preferred.
Knowledge of the digital marketing industry preferred but not required.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Engineering Manager jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open KPIs-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs