Data Analyst (remote job)
You are the Data Analyst: you have experience with Data Analytics, Data Virtualization, and you are at home supporting a team of like-minded Data Geeks.
Who you are
You are confident with numbers, you know how to analyze complex processes, and you do not give up until you completely understand a problem. You can work under pressure, and you live and breathe data. In fact, when you gaze at the Stars, you can identify Facts and are able to enter other Dimensions.
Your biggest passion is using data to create insights that help improve our business and drive innovation throughout the company. As an innovator, your English is impeccable and your communication skills top notch, allowing you to operate comfortably and connect easily with everyone in our organization.
- Fetch and thoroughly analyze operational and client data
- Develop and encourage the adoption of PowerBI reporting
- Support the data automation process and encourage innovation in 5CA’s data information structure
- Support and mentor a growing team of Jr Data Analysts and other Data Analysts
- Proactively provide root-cause analysis and improvements analysis based on data to various Operations Stakeholders
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in the field of data analytics; data analysis and statistical modelling
- Business acumen: you understand a growing company’s needs, and can help empower and enable us to grow further by utilizing data effectively
- The ability to take data sets and extract valuable insights to help optimize various business processes
- A working knowledge of SQL, R, and/or Python, Star model, PowerBi or Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Economics, Business, Informatics, Econometrics, Computer Science or similar
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- A fast-growing organization (double digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun at the office
- Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth in your specialty
- Possibility of working remotely.
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate in what we do, deliver a great customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!