Senior Data Analyst
Remote or Austin, TX
Posted 4 months ago
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
We're seeking a talented Senior Data Analyst to turn their passion for data into insights to help online merchants measure their subscription businesses. You will be collaborating with data engineering and sales to deliver insights that demonstrate the unique value of Recharge to merchants, accurately measure their sales performance, and increase sales effectiveness and efficiency.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis for internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, account management and product.
- Provide dashboards & insights with high level business metrics to senior leadership
- Provide the business with actionable intelligence that drives deeper understanding and continuous improvement of our analytics product offering, customer usage, marketing efficacy, and market intelligence.
- Assist in ad-hoc analytics/reporting requests using SQL and reporting platform functions.
- ‘Proof Of Concept’ data attribution (Sales Attribution, New product revenue impact, marketing campaign attribution)
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of relevant experience in fast paced data driven environment
- 4+ years of experience with SQL
- Strong quantitative modeling, statistical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver insights on trends and factors influencing a merchant’s growth and retention
- Experience creating reports and giving presentations
- Experience thinking strategically to interpret underlying market trends in the subscription service and how that impacts the client’s business
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Strong communication skills for liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.