Production Data Analyst - Intern
Auckland, New Zealand
Posted 1 week ago
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone part way through their studies. We are looking for someone with strong communications skills and an analytical mindset. In this role you will not only be part of a dynamic and multicultural team but a true start up!
- Manage 3PL relations and organizing weekly meetings
- Manage and ensure performance on core logistics KPI's
- Reporting of cost, quality and other performance metrics
- Initiate and own any improvement projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive weekly operational duties
- A Degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or Economics
- An outstanding level of numerical and analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- Extensive hands-on experience working with SQL,Python and Google Sheets/Excel at an advanced level, with the aspiration to expand your skills to other data analytical tools
- The ability to manage a project from start to finish and deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Passionate about our business
- Proactive, ambitious and assertive
- Motivated by being part of an extremely fast-paced business
What we offer...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate and dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
Duration: 6 Months PAID Internship. You must be able to commit FULL - TIME (Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm). You MUST have the right to work in NZ for the duration of the contract.
Start date: Immediately!
Important: Please be aware of the current travel restrictions. New Zealand has now officially closed its borders for anyone not holding a NZ passport or Residency. This is a drastic measure installed by the government to reduce the chance of COVID-19. Therefore at this stage we are only considering applicants who are currently based in NZ and who is eligible to work full time for a duration of 6 months.