Sales Data Analyst
InVisionThe digital product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences
Posted 8 months ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Sales Data Analyst to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
This role will report to the Director, Sales Analytics, supporting the team that drives strategy, operations, and execution across the Customer Facing Team (CFT). Revenue Ops include sales operations, customer operations, enablement, deal desk, analytics and business development. Key CFT partners include the sales and success organizations, domestically and internationally. Cross functional partners include Finance, Marketing, Product, Data Science, Business Technology, and more. This critical role will require coordination across the org to build scalable analytics and reporting for the CFT team.
What you'll do:
- Provide support to CFT operations for reporting and analytics
- Partner with key stakeholders (i.e. Sales, Ops) to gather and analyze structured data and feedback to improve sales metrics
- Produce Sales weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required and support QBR
- Be the point person for any help channel or ad hoc deliverables as needed
- Design and implement business logic within SQL and BI tools to produce GTM Dashboards
- Collaborate with peers across the business to improve the overall effectiveness of our go-to-market activities
- Support data definitions and analytics standards leveraged by the business to ensure consistency and scalability across the org
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics or a related field
- 3-5 years in enterprise saas/software GTM analytics
- Expert at modern data warehouse and business intelligence systems and tools
- Exceptional complex problem solving skills related to connecting disparate systems to create a reliable, accurate, and comprehensive data warehouse that meet the unique needs of a sales and service organization
- Excels in execution, establishing priorities and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience managing people in a distributed workforce
- Proven success at building strong stakeholder relationships and partnering with cross-functional teams, especially senior sales and service leaders
- Highly proficient in SQL, Python, Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Excel, and Tableau
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.