Marketing Data Analyst
Cleo AI Ltd
Posted 2 weeks ago
Cleo was created to improve your financial health.
Already, she’s helped 3 million people improve their relationship with money through simplicity and a sense of humour.
Cleo’s not a bank though. She’s an interface for the 99% – an AI assistant defining a new category, one that goes beyond saving up to actually changing how we feel about our finances.
Through chat, Cleo hits you with ridiculously personal insights into your spending, while suggesting personalised financial products that increase your ability to save. But really, it’s our tone of voice that sets us apart.
We’re a product for the next generation. That means meeting our users where they are and building the type of relationship they expect. It also means dropping the BS.
Every team and person at Cleo cares about building a product customers love, and scaling it to millions of people. To build this we need to know our customers and data inside out, in a way that spura the whole company to action.
Data is at the core of what we do, and this team will be the data and product-driven insight engine. It will bring a technical, product-led approach to our growth and business model: breaking down every element of acquisition and lifetime value - investigating and improving our understanding, running experiments and working closely with teams across the business to drive these metrics forward.
As our product analyst, you’ll be in a team constantly exploring customer data and trends, creating and running tests, and revealing the current and future-facing insights. You’ll apply your expertise to drive the future of what we build at Cleo, seeing your insights apply to actions across the business. The team will create the infrastructure, models and experiments to drive faster action, better decision making and quicker progress towards Cleo’s missing: to improve everyone’s relationship with money.
We are looking for a self-starter, focused on results, with a demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
What kinds of things will this team work on?
- Own specific metrics and commercial goals for the business, rather than a single feature
- Understand the inner workings of our business model - providing credit alongside financial health coaching, taking people out of debt spirals and improving their financial health over time
- Influence the roadmap of product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations based on marketing insight.
- Build models of user-segmentation, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.
- Constantly build and iterate on experiments to understand users and drive our business metrics, enabling us to take quick action on:
- Our product set, how we refine, expand and communicate it
- Acquisition strategies, to improve our funnel and costs to acquire
- The key levers to drive up customer love, retention and referral
- Create dashboards and tooling that drives testing and iteration across our organisation
- Build our growth and attribution infrastructure, from 3rd party attribution tooling to bringing in new channels and partnerships over time
What are we looking for?
- Commercial mentality with good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent SQL skills, web analytics, google analytics.
- Fluency in Python and its application in data analysis
- Multiple years of experience doing quantitative analysis, preferably in a product environment
- Experience conducting large scale A/B experiments
- A strong ability to communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders in a concise and engaging manner
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Periscope
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
What do you get for all your hard work?
Cleo is an excellent place to work:
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world who are backed by top VC firm, Balderton
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback.
We're an equal opportunity employer and put a lot of focus on ensuring there is an open environment for everyone.