Computer Vision and Image Quality Algorithm Intern (6 months internship)
Paris - Issy les Moulineaux
Posted 2 weeks ago
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Sao Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
GoPro Paris works hard at bringing the image quality and the ease of use of GoPro devices to the highest level. Fully integrated in the Algorithms team, your role is to explore, specify and develop the next generation algorithms. The outcome of your internship will impact the imaging experience of GoPro users all around the world.
What You Will Do
- Explore new and innovative approaches to Image Processing and Image Quality algorithms
- Test and validate your algorithms on GoPro devices, photo and video content
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Solid background in Applied Mathematics / Statistics, Computer Science, Image Processing, Signal Processing
- Strong technical skills in C/C++, Python
- Technical English and French practice required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Interest for photography is a plus
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Get your very own GoPro
- Fully stocked fridges with snacks galore
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer