NLP Data Scientist
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Posted 2 weeks ago
About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation Financial Services company with main offices in Houston TX. We provide financial products that are simple and transparent that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States; we made it our objective to create transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to the consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is composed of individuals who have extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
As part of this effort, the company has a team based in Santa Fe, NM focused on developing advanced analytics to improve our offering to consumers and streamline internal operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with various stakeholders such as senior management, data engineers, and marketing team on the formulation and application of new modeling solutions for a variety of business problems
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop analytical approaches
- Develop solution prototypes and help integrate them with the product
- Work closely with software development teams to communicate requirements and ensure quality of end-to-end deliverables of developed analytical solutions
Basic Qualifications and Education Requirements
- PhD level or equivalent experience,
- Strong quantitative analytical experience, including one or more of:
- Machine learning, deep learning
- Statistics, Bayesian statistics, Failure time analysis
- Game theory, Dynamic programming
- Natural language processing
- Proficient in programming with Python (at least 2 years experience).
- Exposure to PyTorch and/or TensorFlow/Keras
- Strong SQL skills
- Competitive salary
- 401(K) match
- Benefits package that includes medical and dental (Healthy Actions Reimbursement)
- Wellness initiatives
- Career advancement
Beyond Finance is an EEOC