Senior Product Manager, ML Products
DoubleVerifyDoubleVerify is driven by a mission – to make the digital advertising ecosystem stronger, safer and more secure.
DoubleVerify is a pioneering market leader known for its cutting-edge technology that impeccably authenticates the quality of digital media, thus optimizing ad performance for globally renowned brands. DoubleVerify (DV) offers media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality, ensuring maximum advertising performance. Since its inception in 2008, DV has been instrumental in helping hundreds of Fortune 500 companies optimize their media investments and in forging a more robust advertising industry. To learn more about us, please visit doubleverify.com.
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Manager in our Tel Aviv office, your work will enable DoubleVerify to provide advertisers and partners with the tools they need to ensure their digital media buy is brand-safe and suitable. This not only safeguards the reputation of leading brands but also ensures that internet users have a better online experience and that overall misinformation, hate speech, and violence are minimized.
You will be using cutting-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence (ML/AI) technologies in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, data scientists, AI curation specialists, and product policy managers. You will take the lead in developing new solutions to enhance DoubleVerify's Classification products, significantly expanding capabilities and coverage. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, technically proficient, detail-oriented professional with substantial AI product management experience, coupled with superior communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- End-to-End Product Management: You will be responsible for managing the entire lifecycle of product development, from the initial concept ideation to model creation and eventual product release. This includes breaking down the overall vision into actionable epics and user stories, ensuring a seamless product development process.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work closely with other product managers and multi-disciplinary teams to facilitate successful product launches, ensuring alignment with the overall product strategy and objectives.
- User Feedback and Requirement Collection: Proactively collect and synthesize feedback from various stakeholders and customers, and translate them into clear and comprehensive product requirements that guide the development process.
- Educational Background: A Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field or equivalent practical experience in building and shipping technical products.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 8 years of combined full-time working experience, with at least 4 years in Product Management.
- Detail-Oriented and Organized: A strong orientation toward detail and organization, with an unwavering commitment to delivering excellence in all aspects of your work.
- Quick Learner: Demonstrated ability to rapidly and effectively learn and explore new topics, identify knowledge sources, and independently understand new technologies, markets, and concepts.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to convey complex technical information clearly and concisely.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to engage in critical thinking, enabling data-driven decision-making.
- AI and ML Product Experience: Previous experience in designing and building AI and machine learning products.
- Data Analysis Proficiency: Hands-on experience with SQL and data analysis tools, enabling you to work with data effectively in your product management role.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai, United Arab Emirates Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 116K - 227K * USD 116K+ *
EMEA Services Principal Solutions Principal for Data, Data Science, AI/GenAI & MLAgile Architecture Consulting Data Analytics Data governance Data management +7
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 116K - 227K * USD 116K+ *
Head OF Data Science & AnalyticsAWS Big Data Business Intelligence Data governance Data Mining Data quality +15
Flat hierarchy Health care Salary bonus Startup environment Unlimited paid time off
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs