2025 Graduate Data Analyst
Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane,None,None
Transform tomorrow, today at Quantium.
We combine a diverse team of experts that spans actuaries, statisticians, data scientists, product leaders, strategy consultants, software engineers, delivery managers, industry experts, designers, and futurists – all dedicated to harnessing the power of data to drive transformational outcomes for our clients. Working across 14 offices globally, we are expanding and want you to be part of our journey!
We believe data is the footprint of human behaviour. Harnessing its power across the value chain makes organisations more responsive to the people they serve. We work with iconic global brands partnering on their greatest challenges unlocking transformational opportunities.
At Quantium you will have the opportunity to be part of the impact. Our purpose is that we forge a better, more insightful world. We're driven by the challenge of decoding complex data to reveal rich insights that help propel our clients and communities forward.
What you’ll be involved in:
You have a unique opportunity to play a major role in the data-driven initiatives within our global Quantium Verticals including Consumer and Retail Financial Services, Health, Telco or within one of our analytics teams within our Technology & Delivery function (e.g. Data Management, Product Analytics or Generative AI). You will utilise your analytical mindset, problem-solving skills and help deliver innovative solutions, provide actionable insights and recommendations, and become a trusted advisor for our stakeholders, clients and partners.
The Graduate Academy offers intensive learning opportunities for the development of key analytical, technical, and commercial skills, as well as a comprehensive understanding of Quantium's business . You will also have the opportunity to interact with clients and stakeholders, such as working on-site with clients, liaising with stakeholders to determine project objectives and scope, providing ongoing updates on project progress, and delivering relevant recommendations or solutions.
Our work is varied depending on the industry, client and project. Your role could include but is not limited to;
- Exploratory data analysis and data reconciliation
- Data wrangling including data pipelines, transforming, cleaning and imputing
- Building model features
- Determining appropriate type of analysis and undertaking analysis
- Interpreting results and developing insights
- Building insights and presenting via spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, data visualisation tools and face-to-face client meetings
- Cross functional team collaboration
- Ongoing stakeholder interaction on project progress
- Feedback process to ensure continuous improvement with team
At Quantium, we utilise a wide range of tools and technologies across our data science and analytics projects. This includes various cloud and data platforms, libraries and packages, code management tools, and dashboard and visualization technologies.
Examples include SQL, Big query, Jupyter, Azure, GCP, Vertex AI, Snowflake, Python, R, Github, Tableau and more!
- Supporting you through:
12-month graduate program with a dedicated program manager and targeted learning & development workshops that support you in building your personal & professional skills
- Rotation after 12 months to ensure maximum exposure and growth.
- Opportunities to contribute immediately to real client projects.
- On-the-job training and development, and quality review practices.
- Ongoing support, mentoring and leadership through your buddy, people leader, team and the Graduate Academy team.
- Technical learning and development initiatives from our Analytics community.
- Opportunities to contribute to workstreams and initiatives run by our technical and D&I communities.
- Advance – a specially designed program aimed at supporting your transition into your post program role and your ongoing development beyond being a graduate.
Apply now, if you are:
- Due to complete your tertiary education (i.e. you are in your final year of study) or have completed your studies in the 18 months prior to starting with us; and
- You have work rights. We are looking for Australian and NZ citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and eligible visa holders.
It all starts with a click of a button
Apply now!Apply to this job
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs