Power BI Developer
North Carolina, US
CapgeminiA global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, we offer an array of integrated services combining technology with deep sector expertise.
Job Title: Power BI Developer
Location: Durham, NC
Job Type: Fulltime with Benefits
- Use reporting tools to create and deliver dashboards and reports to stakeholders using an agile like methodology for increased stakeholder engagement and faster time to market.
- Understand and apply the enterprise vision and strategy to the project solution while balancing tactical needs to deliver.
- Implement security in reports and dashboards.
- Integrate Dashboards into applications using Power BI Embedded.
- Develop detailed requirements' documentation including user stories use cases design specifications business process data flows and acceptance criteria.
- Handle support issues raised by the business through to resolution and within defined support SLAs.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience as a Power BI Developer or in a similar role with a solid focus on DAX formulas data modeling and the Power BI platform.
- 3 years of Power BI design publishing scheduling and optimization dashboards reports.
- Experience developing efficient data models in Power BI.
- Expert in Power BI, Power BI modeling and Power BI Paginated reports stays abreast of rapid developments in these technologies.
- Expert in developing SQL scripts to validate measures presented in Power BI and Power BI Paginated reports.
- Independently complete sophisticated data analysis across multiple platforms using Excel, Power BI, Power BI Paginated or other available tools.
- Strong data analytics skills to solve data issues.
- Able to multi task and shift priorities as required.
- Delivery focused and service oriented mindset.
- Power BI Certification is a plus.
Life at Capgemini
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Flexible work
- Healthcare including dental, vision, mental health, and well-being programs
- Financial well-being programs such as 401(k) and Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family building benefits like adoption assistance, surrogacy, and cryopreservation
- Social well-being benefits like subsidized back-up child/elder care and tutoring
- Mentoring, coaching and learning programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Disaster Relief
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please get in touch with your recruiting contact.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini discloses salary range information in compliance with state and local pay transparency obligations. The disclosed range represents the lowest to the highest salary we, in good faith, believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting, although we may ultimately pay more or less than the disclosed range, and the range may be modified in the future. The disclosed range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, geographic location, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, performance, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. At Capgemini, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. The base salary range for the tagged location is $ 80420 - $106050 / yearly.
This role may be eligible for other compensation including variable compensation, bonus, or commission. Full time regular employees are eligible for paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
More jobs like this
Vancouver, BC, Canada Vancouver, BC, Canada Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 91K - 142K USD 91K+
Business Intelligence Analyst - Portfolio AnalyticsBanking Blockchain Business Intelligence CAD Computer Science Consulting +15
Career development Parental leave Salary bonus Startup environment Wellness
Cambridge, MA, US, MA … Cambridge, MA, US, MA 02139 Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 92K - 154K * USD 92K+ *
Associate Director, IT Data Engineer (Remote)Airflow Architecture AWS Business Intelligence CI/CD Databricks +16
401(k) matching Career development Health care Insurance Medical leave +1
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs