ETL/ BI Developer - BPCE SI
Natixis in PortugalGlobal Financial Services is the global arm of Groupe BPCE. It comprises two businesses – Asset & Wealth Management and Corporate & Investment Banking – that support their clients in facing today’s major environmental, technological and...
Natixis in Portugal is fully integrated in the global organization of Natixis, a French multinational financial services firm specialized in Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, Insurance and Payments. A subsidiary of Groupe BPCE, Natixis counts nearly 16.000 employees across 38 countries.
Based in Porto, Natixis Centre of Expertise mission is to transform traditional banking by developing innovative solutions for the bank’s business, operations and work culture worldwide, as a key driver of the company’s culture of agility and innovation. Teams of IT and Banking Support Activities work in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, supporting all the business lines and country platforms.
Natixis in Portugal is the best combination of a “start-up mindset” with a large, solid structure. Its unique culture gives true meaning to a “beyond banking” personality: to be a real entrepreneur, self-challenging, ever striving to excel and go that extra mile.
We are looking for a Data Analyst Developer to join the DATA Uses Retail team. Some of the main activities of the team are: RUN, Development and testing.
The candidate will work closely with team members (both in France and Portugal) and should be able to propose solutions in order to meet the client's needs. He/She should be able to understand specifications in order to carry out its development autonomously.
Required Technical skills :
ETL development : STAMBIA
ORACLE / EXADATA
CONFLUENCE and JIRA
At Natixis, we are committed to fostering a working environment where each and every one of our people is treated with dignity and respect and where every voice is heard. Our differences make us collectively stronger and are a source of fulfilment, innovation and performance.
In the framework of its Diversity, Equity & Inclusion policy, Natixis in Portugal has implemented a Blind CV Screening process, with the purpose of reducing hiring bias. A blind CV excludes any personal details which refer to the applicant’s gender, age or ethnicity. When applying for our positions, please submit a blind CV, that is, with no picture, name, gender, age, nationality, ethnicity and address. Your personal statement, work experience, courses and certifications, education, skills and contact information is what matters to us.
Early morning. Campo 24 de Agosto. In 4 minutes, you are clocking in at the office. After grabbing a cup of coffee and fresh fruit, pick up your laptop and choose your spot for the day. It's going to be a busy one: French class before lunch and, just after, quick medical appointment at Natixis doctor's office.
Lunch break. Outside in the big terrace (look at your crops at the Urban Garden; ready to harvest!) or, if you feel like stretching your legs, walk downtown to grab lunch.
Back inside. Quick sprint review (working together anywhere means virtual happy birthday to that colleague in Paris that just turned 35). The afternoon went flying (tasks, reports, calls, some jokes with your teammates). End it on a high note: just one PlayStation game or the final match for that ping-pong tournament.
Tomorrow, you complete that certified technical training and the day after, you will work from home, taking advantage to finally do that online course on Udemy. Once you are done with your tasks for the day, you can visit the office for a board games session or show up at the rehearsal of one of Natixis bands. If that is too steady for you, meet your colleagues to surf some waves or join them in a football match.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 175K - 300K * USD 175K+ *
Director of Data Science & EngineeringAWS Azure Big Data Business Intelligence Computer Science Data Analytics +16
Career development Flex hours Health care Startup environment Team events
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs