Data Analyst, Transcriptions
IN - HYDERABAD SKYVIEW
S&P GlobalWe provide Essential Intelligence: the powerful combination of the right data, connected technologies, and experts that enables our customers to make decisions with conviction.
Grade Level (for internal use):07
The Role: Data Analyst
The Location: Hyderabad
The Team: Candidate will be part of energetic and highly-motivated Business Transcription team based in Hyderabad, India. Team is responsible for creating publication-quality transcripts of conference calls conducted by the corporates. Team uses intelligent speech recognition software along with other state-of-the- art editing tools to deliver transcripts in real time with highest quality.
The Impact: Being a part of the team means getting in on the ground floor of something that is huge, exciting, and significant and is going to revolutionize how transcripts are produced and delivered to clients. As a voice writer/scopist/editor, you would ensure the following:
- Transcribe calls in real time using speech recognition software
- Working at a very rapid pace, proofread and correct an incoming streaming real-time text feed to match financial conference call audio as close to verbatim as possible
- Proofread and edit transcripts against the audio of the event, and maintain a low error rate, contributing to very high-quality transcripts
What’s in it for you: Candidate will get a broad exposure to business terminology used in corporate conference calls, business transcription process and state-of-the-art tools used in producing high quality transcripts.
Responsibilities: Responsible for creating publication-quality transcription of teleconferences / webcasts of corporate conference calls with the use of speech recognition software and other state-of-the-art editing tools.
What We’re Looking For:
· Hands-on experience in Transcription.
· Flawless written, oral communication and listening skills in English
· Excellent eye, hand, auditory coordination, editing and proofreading skills.
· Ability to concentrate, focus and deliver consistently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Excellent typing skills.
· Strong ability to learn and apply new/emerging technologies.
· Previous experience with speech recognition software, such as IBM ViaVoice or Dragon Naturally Speaking is a plus.
· Familiarity with financial markets and business organizational vocabulary.
· Willing to work in late evening shifts.
Basic Qualifications: Any graduation
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global we understand the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. Our team of experts delivers unrivaled insights and leading data and technology solutions, partnering with customers to expand their perspective, operate with confidence, and make decisions with conviction.
For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
What’s In It For You?
Progress is not a self-starter. It requires a catalyst to be set in motion. Information, imagination, people, technology–the right combination can unlock possibility and change the world.
Our world is in transition and getting more complex by the day. We push past expected observations and seek out new levels of understanding so that we can help companies, governments and individuals make an impact on tomorrow. At S&P Global we transform data into Essential Intelligence®, pinpointing risks and opening possibilities. We Accelerate Progress.
We're more than 35,000 strong worldwide—so we're able to understand nuances while having a broad perspective. Our team is driven by curiosity and a shared belief that Essential Intelligence can help build a more prosperous future for us all.
From finding new ways to measure sustainability to analyzing energy transition across the supply chain to building workflow solutions that make it easy to tap into insight and apply it. We are changing the way people see things and empowering them to make an impact on the world we live in. We’re committed to a more equitable future and to helping our customers find new, sustainable ways of doing business. We’re constantly seeking new solutions that have progress in mind. Join us and help create the critical insights that truly make a difference.
Integrity, Discovery, Partnership
At S&P Global, we focus on Powering Global Markets. Throughout our history, the world's leading organizations have relied on us for the Essential Intelligence they need to make confident decisions about the road ahead. We start with a foundation of integrity in all we do, bring a spirit of discovery to our work, and collaborate in close partnership with each other and our customers to achieve shared goals.
We take care of you, so you can take care of business. We care about our people. That’s why we provide everything you—and your career—need to thrive at S&P Global.
Our benefits include:
Health & Wellness: Health care coverage designed for the mind and body.
Flexible Downtime: Generous time off helps keep you energized for your time on.
Continuous Learning: Access a wealth of resources to grow your career and learn valuable new skills.
Invest in Your Future: Secure your financial future through competitive pay, retirement planning, a continuing education program with a company-matched student loan contribution, and financial wellness programs.
Family Friendly Perks: It’s not just about you. S&P Global has perks for your partners and little ones, too, with some best-in class benefits for families.
Beyond the Basics: From retail discounts to referral incentive awards—small perks can make a big difference.
For more information on benefits by country visit: https://www.spglobal.com/en/careers/our-culture/
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at S&P Global:
At S&P Global, we believe diversity fuels creative insights, equity unlocks opportunity, and inclusion drives growth and innovation – Powering Global Markets. Our commitment centers on our global workforce, ensuring that our people are empowered to bring their whole selves to work. It doesn’t stop there, we strive to better reflect and serve the communities in which we live and work, and advocate for greater opportunity for all.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
-----------------------------------------------------------20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning)
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs