Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack (Imaging)
Collectors is the leading creator of innovative technology that provides value-added services for collectors worldwide. We grade, authenticate, vault and sell millions of record-setting collectibles, all while modernizing and digitalizing the process to further our mission of helping collectors pursue their passions. We’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our growing team.
Our services span collectible coins, trading cards, Funko Pops!, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. Our subsidiaries include PSA, PCGS, WATA, Card Ladder, Goldin, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated millions of items. We employ more than 1,700 people across our headquarters in Santa Ana and offices in Jersey City, Seattle, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
We’re transforming the collecting experience with technology that brings authentication, grading, and trading into the modern era. Our products are equalizing the playing field by providing tools that make complex research analytics — including pricing, scarcity reports, and historic sales data — accessible to every collector, old or new. Our engineering mission is to democratize technology while promoting innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning throughout the organization. We're seeking engineers to utilize advanced technology in agile settings, with a focus on improving the customer experience for every collector.
Our Shared Services team is responsible for building modern cloud based applications, integrations (APIs and asynchronous), AI/ML based services, and scalable architectures that power software solutions across the organization. As a member of this team, your day-to-day work will be focused on building new capabilities for all other engineering teams, along with modernizing existing application architectures.
The Imaging team is responsible for building the systems that capture images during the Grading process, perform preprocessing and securely store the images in our cloud based infrastructure. Imaging team is also responsible for building new cloud based scalable systems along with AI/ML post processing pipelines as well as modernizing existing legacy applications.
As a member of the team, your day-to-day is focused on effectively collaborating with our talented Imaging engineers in building these new capabilities, aiding in the modernization effort and adding features to the existing Imaging UI.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to the design and development of new cloud-based software architectures
- Own and deliver complete features, including design, architecture, implementation, testability and deployment
- Provide feedback pertaining to technical designs, proposals and code
- Analyze existing applications / databases and identify areas for improvement
- Design and contribute to APIs that can support user experiences on web and mobile applications
- Collaborate with engineers while also conducting code reviews to ensure consistent design patterns are being applied
Who You Are:
- Full Stack engineer with 5+ years of software engineering experience building web applications, APIs and backend systems
- Must have experience developing applications with the .NET tech stack (C#, .NET and / or .NET Core), and are also not afraid to take on other technologies like Java, Python and GO
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with AWS cloud technologies such as: EC2, S3, Lambda, Docker, SQS, SNS, Kafka/Kinesis, RDS, DynamoDB, serverless etc.
- Experience with Service Oriented and Microservice architectures
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and database design (RDBMS and NoSQL)
- Experienced in building CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient at using appropriate security, testing, documentation, and/or monitoring best practices
- Proficient in Agile/Scrum methodologies
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Salary Range: The salary range for this position is $135,549 - $220,067. Actual compensation on this range varies based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including location, job level, prior experience, and skill set.Collectors may use e-verify to validate your ability to work legally in the United States.
We are aware that there are instances where individuals are receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from Collectors or one of our business units. This type of fraud can be carried out through false websites, through fake e-mails claiming to be from the company or through social media. We never ask for personal information such as your bank account, Social Security numbers or National IDs, nor do we send or request payments for the purchase of business-related equipment. If you suspect fraud, please reach out to email@example.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. residents: for disclosures relating to personal information we collect during the employment application and recruitment process, please see our Privacy Notice for U.S. Applicants.
Explore other available openings at collectors.com/careers.
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
San Francisco, CA or … San Francisco, CA or Remote (in the … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 111K - 136K USD 111K+
Code for America
Senior Analytics EngineerBigQuery Business Intelligence Dagster Data Analytics Data pipelines Data quality +19
401(k) matching Career development Cell phone stipend Competitive pay Equity +11
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs