Power BI Engineer - 4644
We are looking for a Power BI Engineer to work for our client, the European Commission, in Brussels.
- Understand the program needs and the information insights of the various stakeholders.
- Design reusable data models considering security segregation that support the growing needs of the programme and its various stakeholders.
- Design and implement programme visual reports (i.e. Financials, Delivery), dashboards, KPI scorecards that provide the various stakeholders an insight and understanding to the progress of the programme through the data model.
- Knowledge of Power BI integration with industry standard tools such as Atlassian suite.
- Propose best practice for improving different sources of data and support the definition of processes for maintaining the data.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation that supports the implementation of the reports and dashboards – description of the logic, parameters, models, and relationships.
- Implement robust data quality checks and governance processes to guarantee the accuracy, consistency, and security of our data, mitigating risks associated with data discrepancies.
- BSc in Computer Science or related technical degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as SQL and along with experience in working with SQL Database.
- In-depth knowledge of Power BI security layer.
- Power BI integration with Jira.
- Strong understanding of data modelling concept with experience in designing and maintaining data models that support analytics and reporting.
- Able to function and perform in a complex and demanding environment, steering when necessary.
- Fluent in English/French with excellent communication skills.
EU Nationality is a prerequisite for the majority of our job openings. However, for select positions, we may also consider CVs from candidates who hold citizenship in NATO member countries or have the required work permit for the location where the client is based or where the job is to be performed.
WHO ARE WE?
VASS (https://vasscompany.com/en/) is a leading digital solutions group of companies headquartered in Madrid, Spain, present in 26 countries in Europe, the Americas and Asia with more than 4,700 professionals
VASS helps large companies in their digital transformation process, developing and executing the most innovative and scalable projects, from strategy to operations.
All our growth comes from our talented people, passion for innovation, and a constant search for improvement, always the VASS way: “Complex made simple”.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs