Marketing Data Analyst
Remote | Ukraine
AbleAble provides a science-backed, comprehensive program that is focused on personalization, biology and lifestyle to achieve lasting weight goals and optimal metabolic health. Take charge of your weight and well-being.
Able is a purpose-driven company focused on making the overall population fitter, healthier, and happier by providing a 360-degree personalized approach to weight care for tens of thousands of people worldwide.
We are customer-obsessed, authentic, and super pumped to create innovative tech solutions that are accessible and will impact and improve the lives of our customers.
Able is different.
It provides a science-backed, comprehensive program personalized to users' biology and lifestyle and supported by 1-on-1 coaching. It's the safest and most effective way to improve metabolic health and achieve sustained weight care.
You will be joining a strong team of >70 people with high talent density who enjoy working in our fast-paced, 100%-remote environment. Our team is fully international and passionate about building the future of health and weight care for our customers.
We offer an Independent Contractor Agreement for this position.
About the role
Able is looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join our fast-paced and rapidly growing team. In this position, your responsibilities will include crafting new reports, enhancing existing marketing reports, and ensuring the availability of secure, well-modeled data for informed decision-making.
This person will report to the Performance Marketing Lead and closely work with the Data Lead and Data Engineer.
What you'll do
Partner with Marketing and Data Teams.
Designing and building robust data models in SQL.
Create new dashboards, maintain and improve existing reports such as LTV/ROAS Prediction, Creative Reports, etc.
Work on strategy and marketing targets: CAC, ROAS, Net Profit.
Monitor marketing metrics.
Proactively communicate actions to optimize campaign performance.
Analyse data to generate actionable insights, find trends, and patterns, and provide recommendations to maximize customer acquisition performance.
Give and receive actionable feedback to and from peers and the Leadership Team.
Degree in an analytical field such as Math, Data Science, or Economics.
At least 4+ years of work experience as a Data Analyst with a focus on digital marketing and customer experience.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights in large datasets.
Excellent verbal communication.
Ability to think strategically and make data-driven decisions that align with the organization’s goals.
Experience predicting LTV and using statistical methods to model financial outcomes.
Experience with popular BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, or similar.
Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
Experience in subscription business.
Nice To Haves
Strong spoken and written English.
Experience with Python, R.
Experience with git and code review process.
Experience with orchestration frameworks such as Airflow.
What we offer
Remote Work Environment: Embrace the freedom of working from anywhere, anytime, fostering a better work-life balance.
Structured PTO: Experience the advantage of 28 days of paid time off, coupled with extra days for paid sick leave, fostering personal well-being and ensuring optimal work rejuvenation.
Company-provided MacBook with M1 chip: We offer employees access to powerful M1 chip MacBooks if needed, ensuring top-notch performance, energy efficiency, and seamless productivity.
Life at Able
By joining Able, you’ll become part of a team that picks each other up, collaborates daily, and works hard, fast, and smart because they’re motivated and passionate about being the best in the industry. We thrive on innovation, we push the boundaries, and we’re proud of the work we do that really helps thousands of people live happier and healthier lives!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs