Sustainability Data Analyst
Leeds, GB, LS15 8ZB
Building a sustainable tomorrow
BAM is recruiting a Sustainability Data Analyst to provide data management services to the central Environmental Sustainability enabling service, specifically with regards to the management, analysis and reporting of environmental sustainability-related data, including but not limited to, waste, energy, material resources, and carbon across the UK & Ireland Division. The successful candidate will work directly with the senior environmental sustainability data analyst and contribute to the overall development of our sustainability data management strategy.
Your work environment
The role can be based from any of our UK & Ireland office locations with hybrid flexible working arrangements encouraged and actively supported.
BAM operates a flexible working policy, actively encouraging periods of remote home working and flexibility in start/finish hours to fit into an individual's busy lifestyle. However, you will be expected to travel from time to time when supporting company audits, team gatherings and project visits.
Collaborate and support the business with data analysis, reporting and updates to the Division sustainability data management systems.
Manage environmental sustainability data streams from the supply chain and relevant internal systems.
Maintain core databases and reporting solutions related to sustainability data
Liaise with relevant primary data owners both internally and externally to secure data feeds and understand data protocols.
Support and help facilitate BAM internal and external industry sustainability data audits.
Submit data to external stakeholders as required (i.e. Supply Chain Sustainability School)
Collaborate with ICT function in relation to development of Company sustainability data systems.
Conversion and consolidation of primary data streams where required to ensure all inbound data formats are consistent.
Support the operational business with data gathering and reporting processes.
Work with the operational business and supply chain to continually identify opportunities to streamline reporting processes through more efficient data collection techniques, new software developments, and automated reporting solutions.
Who are we looking for?
Enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The ability to think logically and creatively (both are important)
Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Good interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships
Proficiency with Microsoft and applications such as Excel, Word and Power BI. Experience with Python and SQL server are also desirable.
Accuracy and attention to detail for handling data and reporting findings.
Organisation skills, good time management and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
A wide range of family-friendly policies
Company car/car allowance/travel allowance
8 % matched pension contributions
26 days holiday
2 wellbeing days
1 volunteering day
Personal and professional development
BAM Nuttall is also committed to equality of opportunity in all its employment practices, and to developing policies that support work-life balance.
Who are we?
The art of building is about building for communities; it’s about building for life.
Where others stop, we go further, leading the way towards a sustainable tomorrow for us and future generations. As an industry leader, we raise the bar.
Our values: sustainable, inclusive, collaborative, reliable and ownership, enable us to achieve our ambitions. Today, tomorrow and every day.
Our recruitment process
For more information about the vacancy and our projects, please contact Monica Curl, Recruitment Assistant, BAM Nuttall Ltd, Email: email@example.com
BAM is committed to ensuring a fully inclusive recruitment and onboarding process, so if at anytime you feel you may need any reasonable adjustments, do not hesitate to speak with one of our team, and we will do our best to support you.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs