Data Analyst - Global Operations, Onboarding and Compliance
TwilioConnect with customers on their preferred channels—anywhere in the world. Quickly integrate powerful communication APIs to start building solutions for SMS and WhatsApp messaging, voice, video, and email.
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as Twilio’s next Data Analyst.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a global company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
About the job
This position is needed to help with analysis and reporting for Twilio’s Super Network. This role will pull, review, analyze, and report data across Operations, Product, and Compliance/Regulatory to help support our growth roadmap and measure the health of our business. Additionally, this role will partner with stakeholders throughout the business unit to report data to global regulatory bodies. .
As a Data Analyst, you will be an important member of Twilio’s Super Network, whose mission is to provide the infrastructure that catalogs, orchestrates, and delivers the world's connectivity. This important role focuses on managing, analyzing and automating data, closely cooperating with the team members, stakeholders and supporting functions
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
In this role, you’ll:
- BE AN OWNER: Understand the data sources used for KYC, compliance, phone numbers, and traffic reporting
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Collect, validate, analyze, and manage data to support Twilio’s growth.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with Operations Engineers, Product Managers, Program Managers, and Finance Managers to improve and automate data processes
- WRITE IT DOWN: Contribute to the development and improvement of systems to effectively capture, track and present data. Provide critical analysis to report to the Executive team
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience with quantitative analysis, building dashboards and reporting data, including presenting to peers and partners in group settings, and converting raw data into insights that can inform the business.
- Ability to conduct data analysis and/or related projects with a high level of independence.
- Strong proficiency with SQL and relational data (2+ years on a regular basis).
- Hands-on experience with data visualization. Solid understanding and experience with data collection, processing, governance, reporting and analysis of large data sets.
- Proven track record in automating data processes using industry standard tools.
- Understanding business needs and converting them into a Data program
- Solid tactical thinking in relation to making progress on set objectives and coordinating concurrent projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, or a related area.
- 2+ Experience with using tools like Tableau or Looker (LookML).
- Expertise in Python or R for scripting and data manipulation is a plus.
- Proven ability to think strategically in delineating goals for the organization based on the data available and contributing to the overarching business strategy
This role will be based in our Tallinn, Estonia office or remotely in Estonia.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
London, England, United Kingdom London, England, United Kingdom Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 75K - 121K * USD 75K+ *
Associate Data AnalystBusiness Intelligence Computer Science Data analysis Economics Excel Mathematics +3
Fertility benefits Fitness / gym Health care Insurance Medical leave +3
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs