Data Analyst II
remote, REMOTE, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
The Renaissance Data Services team is responsible for the successful integration and configuration of data sources into a customer's product. A Data Analyst II obtains, adjusts, and validates data imported from other systems into Renaissance products. As such, part of their work involves working directly with customers to obtain the data needed. They must be detail-oriented and able to spot data problems or inconsistencies and determine proper remediations.
As a Data Analyst II, you will:
- Connect a variety of data sources including student information systems assessment platforms, behavior management systems and/or more, to populate customer products with accurate data
- Implement and maintain configuration as code to ensure products are set up to meet customers’ analytic needs
- Perform daily triage of managed integrations:
- Address customer technical questions about managed integrations and performance data
- Proactively look for ways to improve managed integrations, technical documentation, and configuration as needed
- Collaborate with support and implementation specialists to advise and troubleshoot customer data quality issues, consulting on customer calls as needed
For this role as Data Analyst II, you must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis
- Proven organizational skills and workflow management.
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of ETL processes
- Experience with regular expressions
- Ability to work independently to solve problems.
- Knowledge of open-source technologies such as Babelfish for PostgreSQL, OpenSearch, Airflow, Snowflake, and Docker
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in mathematics, computer science, engineering or similar field
- Knowledge and experience with Renaissance products or educational technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $61,000 - 80,000
This range is based on national market data and may vary by experience and location.
- World Class Health Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, underrepresented individuals, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need for the future!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/
More jobs like this
Raleigh, North Carolina, United … Raleigh, North Carolina, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 120K - 200K * USD 120K+ *
Business Intelligence AnalystBusiness Intelligence Computer Science Consulting Data analysis Data quality Data visualization +9
401(k) matching Competitive pay Health care
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs