Business Intelligence Analyst
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States - Remote
NuveiWe are the payment technology partner of thriving brands. We provide the payment intelligence and technology businesses need to succeed locally and globally, through one integration — propelling them further, faster.
The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow. WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our fast-growing Financial Operations team. Reporting to our Business Intelligence Manager, you will be supporting the team on Data and Reporting needs with a key focus on FP&A and MP&A.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will play a crucial role in supporting the business intelligence and analytics team in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to drive actionable insights. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, assist in data visualization, and contribute to the development, automation, and maintenance of data models, reporting, and Dashboards.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build, maintain, and improve Power BI Datasets and Dashboards with focus on ETL and Analytics
- Collaborate with the finance team to gather, analyze and document requirements
- Identify automation and improvement opportunities
- Automate financial processes and reporting
- Analyze financial data and processes to identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 2-3 year’s experience in business intelligence or analytics - Power BI, data modeling, SQL, DAX, Power Query
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for working with data
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and modeling techniques
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Detail-oriented mindset with a strong commitment to accuracy and data integrity
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in the payments industry (asset)
- Process Improvement experience (asset)
- Fluent in English
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Washington, DC, United States Washington, DC, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 100K - 150K * USD 100K+ *
Business Intelligence and Credit Risk Data Analyst (Open to Remote)AWS Business Intelligence Classification Credit risk Data Analytics Excel +10
Career development Flex hours Health care Home office stipend
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs