Head of Business Intelligence
Curious minds, adventurous experts and tech-savvy professionals - one team, one billion euros revenue. Catch the ride!Job Description
In this role you will lead and expand the Data Analytics/Business Intelligence team at Autodoc, a leading e-commerce platform for automotive spare parts and accessories. The successful candidate will spearhead the development and implementation of reporting, dashboards, and data-based solutions to enhance Autodoc's supply chain efficiency and overall business performance. This role requires a blend of leadership, technical expertise, and business acumen to drive data-driven decision-making and strategic insights across the organization.
Shape the analytics strategy, implement best practices, and leverage cutting-edge technologies to enhance business performance
Serve as the day-to-day leader of the Enterprise Analytics team providing data science support to key business partners and executives in a consulting model
Lead, motivate, and manage a team of 20 (with potential to grow to 40) data analysts, engineers, and scientists to achieve excellence in data analytics and business intelligence.
Develop and implement advanced analytics, reporting dashboards, and data-based solutions to drive business efficiency, particularly within the supply chain network.
Foster a culture of continuous learning and development within the team, ensuring upskilling and adoption of the latest in analytics and business intelligence methodologies.
Collaborate closely with senior management to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions.
Initiate and lead projects to provide data-backed insights and recommendations for strategic decisions, focusing on improving supply chain efficiency and overall business performance.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science, or a related field.
At least 5-7 years of experience in a leadership role within data analytics or business intelligence.
Proven leadership skills with experience managing a sizeable team of data professionals.
Strong background in data analytics, business intelligence, or a related field, with hands-on experience in developing reporting systems, dashboards, and predictive models.
Demonstrated success in using analytics to drive business improvement, ideally within the supply chain or e-commerce sectors.
Excellent understanding of data management, analytics, and business intelligence best practices.
Demonstrated ability to translate complex data into actionable business insights.
Demonstrated leadership using statistical analysis and research to drive positive change in a business setting, including working and conceptual knowledge of data structures, algorithms, statistics, machine learning, and programming
Desire to remain on the cutting-edge, smartly implementing innovative solutions from Generative AI, bots, NLP, data visualization, geospatial analytics, etc.
Certification from Controller Akademie or similar institution is a plus.
Experience in e-commerce and/or the automotive spare parts industry is a plus
Fluent English (C1/C2)
Russian fluency is a Plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salaries based on your professional experience
- Fast growing international company with stable employment
- Annual vacation of 22 working days and 1 additional day off on your birthday
- Meals Allowance
- Mental Wellbeing Program – the opportunity for free psychological counseling for you and your family members 24/7 hotline and online sessions
- AUTODOC Corporate Discount (1,080 Euros per annum) to order parts for their own use at special discounted rates
- Retail discounts of up to 75% on travel, technology, fashion and much more
- Opportunities for advancement, further trainings (over 650 courses on soft and hard skills on our e-learning platform) and coaching
- Free English and German language classes
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work
Join us today and let’s create a success story together!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs