Senior Insight Analyst - NGLs
KplerUnlock global trade intelligence with Kpler. Real-time data for businesses to plan, grow, and thrive sustainably.
Working at Kpler means you'll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
Your future positionAs we look to build out the role of research within Kpler we are adding experienced market professionals with solid backgrounds across the worlds of trading, refining, fundamental analytics and consulting. The successful candidate will be working as part of a growing Oil Products & NGLs team and will be responsible for maintaining and developing our in-house models and forecasts concerning NGL market activity and developments, as well as contributing to the research content of the team. They will be at ease talking to clients and happy to work in quite a commercial role where there is a strong connection between research, commercial managers and Kpler’s clients and prospects.
Your mission is to:
- Use your experience to grow our coverage of NGL activity through the enhancement of existing tools, as well as the development of new models and reports
- Use this suite of tools to identify, research, and report on interesting developments in the NGL sector for Kpler’s client base, as well as help forecast global NGLs prices and supply & demand fundamentals.
- Through such insights, and using Kpler’s proprietary information, work with the global sales and marketing teams to demonstrate the value of Kpler’s solutions to the industry
- Promote research and materials produced within Kpler across all external stakeholders
- Produce company webinars as well as participate in external webinars, presentations and conferences
- Collaborate with the product and technical teams to further develop our portfolio of client offerings
It will be a match if you are or have:
- You have 3-5 years of prior experience in the analysis of NGL or Hydrocarbon markets
- Experience with models for Petrochemical refinery operations
- You have experience in producing independent market analyses, reports and insights as well as working collaboratively within a team
- You are skilled at conducting complex analyses across multiple datasets using appropriate tools - Expert-Excel skills
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in using SQL, Python, R or Tableau
- Experience in the Petrochemical industry
Nice to have
And you REALLY want to join the team because:
- We are the market leader in commodity data and analytics with a healthy pipeline of innovation
- Our growth is strong and we are proudly bootstrapped
- We are still small enough that you can know everyone and your voice will be heard
- We are passionate about growth and this includes your personal development
We're a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you're driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you've found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happenWe act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build togetherWe foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
San Francisco, CA or … San Francisco, CA or Remote (in the … Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 111K - 136K USD 111K+
Code for America
Senior Analytics EngineerBigQuery Business Intelligence Dagster Data Analytics Data pipelines Data quality +19
401(k) matching Career development Cell phone stipend Competitive pay Equity +11
Boston, MA OR REMOTE Boston, MA OR REMOTE Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 155K - 342K * USD 155K+ *
Data Analytics LeadArchitecture Business Intelligence Computer Science Data Analytics Data pipelines Data visualization +10
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +7
Louisville, Kentucky, United States … Louisville, Kentucky, United States - Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 100K - 144K * USD 100K+ *
Data Analyst (Drug Channel)Classification Data Analytics Data Warehousing E-commerce Excel
401(k) matching Cell phone stipend Competitive pay Health care Parental leave +2
Plainsboro, NJ, US Plainsboro, NJ, US Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 250K+
Senior Director - Healthcare Data Strategy - Clinical Data Analytics & Modelling (remote)Biostatistics Data Analytics Data governance Data strategy Economics Pharma +2
Career development Flex vacation Health care Insurance Medical leave +3
New York City, United … New York City, United States - Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 123K - 150K USD 123K+
Oura Health Ltd
Senior Business Intelligence AnalystAmplitude Architecture AWS Business Intelligence Data Analytics Data governance +9
Career development Competitive pay Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours +5
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs