Data Operations Analyst
USA- Kansas Remote Office
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Data Operations Analyst will be assigned ownership of a specific piece of a project and will need to prepare, process and perform quality control on electronic data to provide quality results to our clients while meeting time sensitive deadlines. If you're looking to start a career in an ever-growing industry then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Learn our proprietary software (NUIX, Relativity) and become knowledgeable with established processes and workflows.
Communicate project status and updates effectively with all levels of the company.
Resolve or elevate issues that arise during data processing.
Experience with MS Office, basic image and text files.
Superior organizational and communication skills.
A keen level of attention to detail.
Ability to effectively multi-task and maintain composure under pressure.
Must be able to work in ever evolving, deadline driven and fast paced work environment.
Engaged and enthusiastic about work and learning.
Flexible availability to work varied shifts, including evening and weekends.
Must be self- motivated, yet willing to work in a team.
Knowledge of basic programming; SQL, LAW Pre-Discovery or IPRO is a strong plus.
Candidates based in California, Colorado, Hawaii, New York or Washington:The Compensation range for this role is 12.56 - 25.13 USD per hour and may be eligible for an annual bonus. Actual compensation within that range will be dependent upon the individual's location, skills, experience and qualifications.
Click here to learn about Epiq's Benefits.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
It is Epiq’s policy to comply with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws by making all employment decisions without unlawful regard or consideration of any individual’s race, religion, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, transgender status, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran or family status or any other basis protected by applicable national, federal, state, provincial or local law. Epiq’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on any of these impermissible bases, as well as any bases or grounds protected by applicable law in each jurisdiction. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Washington, DC, United States Washington, DC, United States Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 100K - 150K * USD 100K+ *
Business Intelligence and Credit Risk Data Analyst (Open to Remote)AWS Business Intelligence Classification Credit risk Data Analytics Excel +10
Career development Flex hours Health care Home office stipend
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs