Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland - Remote
SunscrapersSoftware development and consulting company that enables businesses to grow ➤ Hire top Python & Django developers from Poland ➤ Let’s talk!
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
We're looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Warsaw or remotely.
Sunscrapers is an elite Python development company that helps clients set up dedicated development teams in Poland we've made of the most talented, experienced, and motivated software engineers.
Since 2010, we’ve been working with ambitious US and European Scaleups, SMBs, and enterprises on delivering digital products and extending in-house development teams.
We've earned our reputation by combining a passion for technology, the highest quality standards, and our unique 'Product-Developer Fit' hiring process.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will help our client's team build unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community with a focus on pharmaceutical pricing. Client success is measured when they can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving people's health. Seeking a collaborative Data Engineer embodying values like Collaboration, Inspiration, Steadfastness, Courage, and Excellence.
Responsibilities include developing data models, building transformations using Python, DBT, and Snowflake, creating automated ETL jobs, enhancing efficiency, and becoming a subject matter expert in the drug discount space for clients team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer in a professional full-time role
- Experience with Python, Pandas, and DBT
- Experience with cloud native infrastructure (Azure preferred)
- Experience with Container Applications (Docker)
- Experience building ETL pipelines and other services for the healthcare industry
Nice to have
- You have a strong inclination to work in rapidly developing and expanding organizations and possess the necessary background to do so. You are well-acquainted with the fast-paced, high-volume, and uncertain nature of operations in the organization and perceive it as a chance to deliver significant outcomes
- Professional experience in application programming with an object-oriented language.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform or Azure Resource
Manager (ARM) templates
- Previous experience working with drug claims data and the healthcare industry preferred
What do we offer?
- Culture of teamwork, professional development, and knowledge sharing (https://www.youtube.com/user/sunscraperscom)
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Culture of good feedback: code reviews, evaluation meetings, mentoring.
- Comfortable office in central Warsaw equipped with all the necessary tools for comfortable work (Macbook Pro, external screen, ergonomic chairs) - if working on-site
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs