Graduate Data Analyst
London, England, United Kingdom - Remote
Petlab Co.At PetLab Co, we specialize in cat and dog treats, supplements, and chews. Click here to discover a new range of products that your pet is going to love.
Title: Graduate Data Analyst
Location: UK Remote
About Petlab Co
PetLab Co. is the world’s fastest-growing pet supplement business. Launching in 2018, we successfully achieved a 9-figure revenue in 2023 without any external funding. We have a loyal community of loving pet parents and over 1.5 million happy dogs whose lives have been positively impacted by our innovative products. Our team is vibrant, fast-moving, and customer-driven where high-performers are valued and rewarded. And it is the ideal place for an ambitious, hardworking, animal lover who wants to progress their career rapidly.
A Day In The Life…
Reporting to the Analytics Manager you’ll join a small but growing team of highly talented analysts in which you will be key in growing Petlab Co.’s data analysis capabilities. You’ll be a proactive and detail-oriented graduate who loves to learn and in return you’ll have plenty of autonomy and flexibility in your role with tons of opportunity for growth and development.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to work on exciting projects, gain valuable hands-on experience with tons of opportunity for development and to grow their career in the analytics field. Even though the Data team are fully remote, we aim to meet up once a month for some in-person collaboration.
We move and think fast so it’s important that you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are happy to roll up your sleeves to do whatever it takes to support the team in every way possible. If that sounds exciting - we would love you to join our pack!
Your day to day will look a little bit like this…
- Analyse and interpret data from various sources to provide insights and recommendations.
- Assist in developing and maintaining dashboards and reports for internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with teams to understand business requirements and translate them into analytical solutions.
- Support the implementation and optimization of data visualization tools. •
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for data-driven decision-making.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of data analysis processes and methodologies.
What You Need…
- Computer Science or other technical degree OR equivalent years’ commercial experience in industry
- Proven abilities to use data visualization tools (Share examples if available!)
- Desire to lead from the front and think on their own two feet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in SQL and a statistical programming language (e.g., Python, R)
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI)
- Knowledge of data analysis best practices
- Experience with data cleaning and preprocessing techniques
- Knowledge of machine learning concepts
- Exposure to database systems and querying languages
- Private Health Care through Vitality
- Generous Annual Leave - 28 days + public and bank holidays
- Flexible Working Hours – We focus on results and trust people to manage their time, whether working from home, while travelling, or in the office!
- Help@Hand – Employee Assistance Programme
- Royal London Pension Scheme – We offer a workplace pension scheme with one of the UK’s leading providers of group pensions. With an employer contribution of 5%!
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption Leave – because time with new family members is important!
- Puppy Therapy – working in partnership with Paws in Work to provide a boost of oxytocin twice a year.
- Generous Learning and development budget – We always want you to keep learning.
- Free breakfast, fruits and snacks – refuel and revitalise with free munchies in the office.
- Working Environment – dogs are welcome!
- Life Assurance – In the event of your death, while employed by us, your chosen beneficiaries will be provided with a tax-free lump sum equivalent of four times your basic salary.
- Gympass – All in one subscription bringing you the largest selection of gyms, studios and apps.
- Electric Vehicle Scheme – Employees sacrifice salary in return for a new electric car, typically saving 30-40% of costs through income and tax and national insurance.
- Give Back Day – An extra day off in the year to volunteer plus a £50 contribution to your chosen charity.
- Health Cash Benefit – We offer the bronze package with enables you to claim a certain amount of cashback when you pay for something that is health related, i.e dental.
Petlab Co is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability. We believe that diversity is at the heart of innovation and we welcome passionate candidates from all backgrounds. Come join the family and see for yourself!
* Salary range is an estimate based on our AI, ML, Data Science Salary Index 💰
More jobs like this
Spain - Remote Spain - Remote Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 68K - 110K * USD 68K+ *
Data Analyst for Marketing Department (Full Remote within Spain)A/B testing APIs Data visualization Data Warehousing Excel Finance +8
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Snacks / Drinks +1
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Data Science Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Engineer jobs
- Open AI Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Business Intelligence Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Quality Analyst jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Senior Business Intelligence Analyst jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Product Manager jobs
- Open ETL Developer jobs
- Open Research Scientist jobs
- Open Head of Data jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Databricks-related jobs
- Open Data governance-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs