Web Data Analyst - French Speaker
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
In a few words
As a Data Analyst, you will be at the core of Contentsquare’s value creation and innovation. You will be working closely with our UX/UI Designers and Customer Success Managers on a variety of data analysis projects for our clients. In the Data Analyst team, our motto is “Keep Creating”. We ask every team member to constantly suggest ways to improve and challenge the status quo, in whichever way possible. Constant innovation is a key component of our DNA. The role of a Data Analyst is a hybrid one, mixing two very different sets of skills: - Consulting skills: The consulting skillset is harder to master, but involves being able to listen, understand and convince key decision-makers on the client side. Starting from raw data extraction, a Data Analyst will aim at transforming data into an appealing story, with simple and precise Data Visualisations, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Technical skills: Statistics, mathematical knowledge, advanced Excel-like tool knowledge, and data crunching ‘Big Data’ databases in SQL-like technologies.
On a typical day you might:
- Consulting: Your main missions include conducting website audits along with deep analysis for our clients in collaboration with the Customer Success Managers, UX Designers and UI Designers.
- Side projects/Innovation: Constantly suggest ways to improve our methodology or its application, and deliver projects based on these suggestions. You also participate in collaboration with the R&D team on AI development projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You are fluent in French & English (C1 level at least)
- Previous experience in working with numbers and data (e.g. databases, Excel, statistics, data visualization)
- Previous experience in presenting data to clients or internal teams
- Experience / skill in one of the following programming languages: SQL, Python, or other data exploration language. If not, strong, evidence-based interest in learning technical skills.
- Ideally experience in SaaS/Digital business and interest in the digital ecosystem: business models, analytics, acquisition, ecommerce strategies.
- You are extremely motivated and excited to join Contentsquare adventure. You feel like working in a very ambitious team, within a rapidly growing company, matches your career goals.
- You strongly believe that continuous learning is a requirement for your next job. You are excited by innovation and quick change.
- You are a proactive team-player.
Good to know:
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Contract: Full-time permanent contract
- Location: Tel Aviv
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit. To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs