United States, Remote
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and was ranked as part of Inc. Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021. Our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
The 6sense Account-Based Orchestration Platform helps B2B revenue teams better compete and win by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
Come join us and see what all the fuss is about.
What we’re looking for:
We are at the core of 6sense engineering and the product itself. Our data scientists are not optimizing software - they are building models, manipulating big data, and working with APIs that are essential to the 6sense product. Our models inform smart email campaigns, website personalization, ad optimization, inside sales call lists, and go-to-market messaging. We influence how businesses spend millions of marketing and sales budgets.
In this role, you will:
- Workwith some of the largest data sets in enterprise business
- Lead the way in leveraging unstructured data for predictive modeling and decision-making
- Defineand own your projects in areas you are interested in
- Havethe opportunity to advance quickly and build your career trajectory at a fast-growing
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Bachelor's degree or at least 2 years of experience in a quantitative field (statistics, computer science, math, computational biology, econometrics, etc.)
- Practical experience in building predictive machine learning models from raw data that have been implemented to inform decisions
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Great communication skills in using data to inform a story that non-technical audiences can easily digest
- Strong programming skills in statistical software (R or Python) and SQL
- Collaborative attitude with a passion for data, learning, and having fun
- Experience as a data scientist
- NLP experience
Why you’re a great fit:
We push the envelope. We move fast and innovate. We put future and current customer experiences at the center of everything we do. Details matter. So, if excellent attention to detail, inquisitiveness, and passion for customers is your thing, join us. We use great technology; especially our own.
6sense is more than a job. It’s a place where you can build your career and create relationships for life.
Feel part of something
Join a passionate team of people committed to transforming our industry and be rewarded with competitive pay, 401k retirement plan and employer match, and early stock options.
Build a career
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to ask them about whatever is on your mind.
Prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow
Take advantage of 100% employer paid dental & vision, monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and financial wellness, generous fertility, and adoption benefits, paid parental leave, short- and long-term disability insurance, and employee assistance program
Enjoy work, and your life
In addition to 11 paid holidays, we have an open time off policy. Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
Set for success
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our offices. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work from home expense reimbursement allowance.
We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs