Data Scientist (Mid Level)
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we’re always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy to connect the world’s data, people, and applications.
About This role: This role facilitate Data Analysis on the Analytics team.
The ‘ideal candidate’ for the role:
- Is proficient with data visualization tools/software such as Tableau (preferred), Stata, or R
- Can replicate existing Tableau work products and also suggest design improvements
- Has a sense for good design and exceptional attention to detail
- Ideally has some familiarity with marketing data, dsp logs, web logs data, etc.
- Is a quick learner and independent worker who is comfortable asking for help
- Can work self-guided and in a largely autonomous fashion
- Gather requirements, extract and analyze data in support of multiple programs within the organization
- Lead reporting and related activities, be knowledgeable about data types, data taxonomy, and have an understanding of data management
- Identify new approaches to challenge the status quo with how to introduce, evaluate, and implement emerging Information Technology Infrastructure trends
- Support development dashboards, providing data analysis, data requirements, analysis of data interaction between systems, design of dashboard layout and mapping data to produce accurate reporting
- Plan and coordinate activities related to data needs for various programs
About You (required)
- 2-4 years of recent experience in a business analyst or data analyst role. Preferably experience in the digital advertising industry or related field
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with business problem identification, data collection and preparation, modeling, and problem solving
- Solve routine problems of limited scope and complexity by following established practices or establishing new procedures
- Ability to work effectively across business teams and engineering partners to meet the data needs of the business, translating business needs into analytical requirements
- 2-4 years job experience in an Analytics function as an Analyst or equivalent
- 2-4 years job experience working with SQL (strong SQL skill set required)
About You (preferred)
- Recent proven experience developing data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting in Tableau (or a similar reporting tool)
- Experience with Tableau preferred
- Comfortable working with modern data technologies. Familiarity with database modeling and data warehousing principles
- SQL required: Python, or Java/Scala preferred
- Comfortable with advanced analytics tools such as Pandas, R, and Spark a plus
- Familiarity with data science exploration, analysis, feature selection, model development, and evaluation a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in an engineering or analytic related discipline
- 1-2 years job experience working with Big Query or Google Cloud Products
- 1-2 years job experience utilizing Python in a productional environment
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of *San Francisco or remote*
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs