Data Integration Engineer
Reston, Virgina, United States
QualtricsQualtrics empowers companies to capture and act on customer, product, brand & employee experience insights in one place.
We are seeking a collaborative, curious, and enthusiastic Software Engineer to help build our scalable file processing engine (“Hydra”) and the customer-specific processes that use this engine. You would have the opportunity to work with APIs, backend services, our deployment pipeline, AWS, Kubernetes, and more.
As part of the Extended Integrations team, you would also have the opportunity to work on customer-specific integrations, which would expose you to real world problems and allow you to make an immediate impact. We use a number of pretty neat technologies including node, mongo, and typescript, and we deploy roughly every two weeks – so nothing sits on the shelf very long.
What you’ll do:
- Design, write, test, and deploy production-grade code using NodeJS / Typescript, docker, Jenkins, Mongo, and Github
- Explore and use exciting technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, the MEAN stack, and more
- Improve both our software and our development process as you go
- Build new functionality and improve exiting features in our scalable file processing engine (“Hydra”)
- Create customer-specific data integrations and work with customer requirements
- Work with teammates to pair program and review/test code
- Act in a DevOps fashion to deploy, monitor, and scale our software
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to product issues
- Post great animated gifs in our slack channels
How you’ll grow:
- Learn on the job and make immediate impact. With a bit of guidance from an assigned mentor, our Associates take on the same responsibilities as our most tenured engineers.
- Grow your network. Our Engineers collaborate regularly with different groups within the Engineering team and are called upon to help other departments understand, improve, and troubleshoot our products.
- Expand your skills and thrive in an Agile development environment. We’ll teach you both Scrum and Extreme Programming development techniques.
- Learn professional software development practices and focus on a limited task scope and work area to hone and own your developing skills.
- Manage tasks and assignments with assistance of senior team member to ensure you are on the right path of success and development.
- If you wish, gain exposure directly to customers to understand their data integration needs and work with them to build effective solutions.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or related field
- No previous professional software engineering experience required
- You have programming and/or scripting experience and are a fluent coder
- You have a focused interest in either full-stack development or back-end development
Clarabridge helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve their customer experience. Using advanced text analytics, Clarabridge transforms survey, social, voice and all other forms of customer feedback into intelligence used to empower confident, decisive action across the business.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs