Security Data Architect (SG)
CBD, Central Singapore, Singapore
Crypto.comCrypto.com is on a mission to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Through the Crypto.com Mobile App and Exchange, you can buy 150+ cryptocurrencies and stablecoins, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), Solana...
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the world’s fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card — the world’s largest crypto card program — the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks. With over 3,000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
Crypto.com is seeking an experienced Data Architect to join our high-performing and agile team. This role will facilitate the collection, extract, transform, loading and using data within an organization, and provide comprehensive data for supporting the 7x24 security monitoring team for security analysis and triage, as well as facilitating incident response & giving input to internal & external threat intelligence in the Cyber Fusion Center.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert of data principles (data analysis, modeling, ETL/ELT, storage and delivery)
- Design, build, maintain and support batch and stream data processing pipelines
- Collect data from various internal sources and SaaS platforms
- Maintain the security related data in a data warehouse / data lake that aggregates data from different sources into a single, central, consistent data store to support data analysis, data mining, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning
- Manage data and log platforms like Splunk, Elastic Stacks, Sumo Logic, etc.
- Acquiring the requirements from the monitoring team and threat intelligence team and take charge of the data extraction, enrichment and transformation
- Archive & retain data in accordance with the compliance requirements
- Assist in data mining project to facilitate anomaly detection and UEBA in large datasets
- Visualizing data for security posture and security intelligence
- 3+ years of experience with developing highly responsive data structures, metadata capture strategies, ontologies, and data dictionaries
- 2+ years of experience with managing classified data as well as sensitive data
- 2+ years of experience with developing architecture, policies, extract-transform-load (ETL) data pipelines, and data model
- Experience in using various ETL tools like Logstash, Elasticsearch, Splunk, Tableau, etc.
- Experience in using cloud native data processing tools like AWS S3, Athena, Glue, Redshift, Azure Data Factory, Blob, etc.
- Experience in one of the scripting languages - Python, Ruby, Bash or similar.
- Experience developing, maintaining and supporting production grade distributed data processing applications on Cloud Native Stacks like AWS or Azure is a big plus.
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of combining cryptocurrency and financial services.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- Flexible working.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs