Machine Learning Engineer, Ads Targeting
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is the 4th largest website on the internet, generating billions of events and terabytes of data every day. The Ads Optimization and Modeling team uses those events to generate machine learning systems that supercharge the performance of our ads platform.
We are a team of engineers and data scientists dedicated to using machine learning to improve Reddit’s ads experience. The majority of Reddit’s revenue passes through our systems, and every improvement to our predictions translates into big wins for our business. You’ll own full-stack ML projects from ideation to production to turn data into products that millions of people love.
You’ll use your ads machine learning experience to set long-term ML strategy, charting a path through model architecture, feature generation, and evaluation and experimentation. You’ll own all modeling aspects of our mission critical clickthrough rate and conversion rate models. You’ll help develop an ML roadmap, as well as guide other engineers through executing it.
- Adapt the ads industry’s machine learning best practices to Reddit’s unique platform and user base.
- Lead analysis and implementation of features and signals.
- Write production code to ship your model to millions of users.
- Participate in the full software development cycle: design, develop, QA, deploy, experiment, and analyze.
- Collaborate across disciplines to find technical solutions to complex challenges.
- 5+ years as a Machine Learning Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer, 2+ of which were spent in an Ads Machine Learning context
- Up to speed on industry best practices in ads machine learning.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Software Engineering practices and the ability to write performant production-quality code
- Comfortable with distributed learning, big data and large-scale systems
- Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Perks/benefits: Team events
Other jobs like this
Embedded Systems Engineer (Robotics)Cybernetics DataRobot Drones Lidar Machine intelligence Machine Learning Nvidia Jetson +6
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Unlimited paid time off
U.S. FDA/Center for Devices and Radiological Health
Staff Fellow - Senior Data EngineerAirflow APIs AWS Big Data Data Analytics Data pipelines Deep Learning +25
Career development Health care Relocation support
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs