Machine Learning Engineer, Ads Targeting
Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is the 4th largest website on the internet, generating billions of events and terabytes of data every day. The Ads Optimization and Modeling team uses those events to generate machine learning systems that supercharge the performance of our ads platform.
We are a team of engineers and data scientists dedicated to using machine learning to improve Reddit’s ads experience. The majority of Reddit’s revenue passes through our systems, and every improvement to our predictions translates into big wins for our business. You’ll own full-stack ML projects from ideation to production to turn data into products that millions of people love.
You’ll use your ads machine learning experience to set long-term ML strategy, charting a path through model architecture, feature generation, and evaluation and experimentation. You’ll own all modeling aspects of our mission critical clickthrough rate and conversion rate models. You’ll help develop an ML roadmap, as well as guide other engineers through executing it.
- Adapt the ads industry’s machine learning best practices to Reddit’s unique platform and user base.
- Lead analysis and implementation of features and signals.
- Write production code to ship your model to millions of users.
- Participate in the full software development cycle: design, develop, QA, deploy, experiment, and analyze.
- Collaborate across disciplines to find technical solutions to complex challenges.
- 5+ years as a Machine Learning Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer, 2+ of which were spent in an Ads Machine Learning context
- Up to speed on industry best practices in ads machine learning.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Software Engineering practices and the ability to write performant production-quality code
- Comfortable with distributed learning, big data and large-scale systems
- Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs