Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Remote - Columbus, Ohio, United States
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
- Responsible for researching, designing, testing, and supporting artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) frameworks.
- Collaborate with team to deliver machine learning (ML) and RPA solutions including but not limited to: data analytics and analysis, ML model training, and RPA implementation.
- Identify machine learning architectures and models to solve complex data problems.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to deliver automated workflows in a timely fashion.
- Use software development programs and operating systems for development.
- Define new techniques and best practices for all areas of RPA and ML.
- Provide feedback to product and development teams to improve our in house tools.
- Document process, procedures, and training materials for staff and stakeholders.
- Attend daily stand-up and periodic team meetings.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field of study plus 3 years of experience in the job offered or 3 years of experience in software engineering or related occupation.
- The employer will alternatively accept a Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field of study plus 5 years of experience in the job offered or 5 years of experience in software engineering or related occupation or no degree and 6 years of experience in the job offered or 6 years of experience in software engineering or related occupation in lieu of a Master’s degree plus 3 years of experience.
- Requires experience with:
- mathematical and data analysis; data types and structures;
- remote connectivity applications such as Citrix Receiver, Horizon VMWare Client, or RDP;
- Version control such as GIT, Subversion, or Team Foundation;
- large scale software & system architecture;
- communicating technical issues with technical & non-technical people;
- Agile tools, such as Jira, Trello, or Pivotal Tracker; xPath or CSS;
- Continuous integration, testing, deployment & release methodologies; Computer Vision;
- recent Windows Server operating systems; and SQL statements for data filtering and retrieval.
- Experience may be gained during graduate-level coursework, internship, co-op, or research.
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey at salaries.ai-jobs.net
Other jobs like this
Senior Data Engineer (Remote)Airflow Engineering ETL FiveTran Looker ML ML models +5
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +6
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs