Data Analyst (Remote in Canada)
Epic Creations Inc.Get unlimited access to 40,000 of the best books, audiobooks, videos, & more for kids 12 and under. Try it free.
Designed for unlimited discovery and unmatched safety, Epic is the leading digital library for kids. With tens of thousands of high-quality books, audiobooks, and videos from the world’s best publishers, every year millions of kids read, learn and explore on Epic.
To learn more about our vision to unlock the potential of every child, visit us at www.getepic.com.
About the job
We are building a great product to unlock the potential of every child on the planet. We are looking for a Data Analyst to provide product analytics support to our retention and growth initiatives. In this role, you will be working on defining key product metrics, conducting analyses, and will help in building out our overall analytics process and capabilities. This role will report to our Head of Data.
What you will be doing
- Work with partner product managers to define the key product performance indicators in the areas of retention and/or growth.
- Automate the reporting of key success metrics for the various product initiatives.
- Lead the design and analyses of controlled online experiments (A/B tests).
- Develop analyses to drive short and long term product feature goals.
What you should have
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Data Analytics/Computer Science or an equivalent quantitative field and 4 years of prior experience as a Product/Data Analyst.
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL and another programming language (preferably Python / R).
- Strong analytics experience - good statistics background.
- Experience working with partner product managers and other cross-functional stakeholders on product analytics questions.
- Experience with a visualization platform such as Looker or Tableau.
- The 3Cs: Curiosity, Communication, and Collaboration.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity on a business problem.
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Take as you need vacation
- Home office stipend
- Lifestyle allowance
- In office perks (virtual for now)
- Unlimited access to our product!
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs