Data Analyst I, Wealth Reporting - 12 Month Term
ATB FinancialBig life events can trigger big banking changes. Whether you’re starting university or planning your retirement, we’ve made it easy to find the accounts and resources you need.
Our bottom line is different.
There’s something special about working at ATB, and it’s been recognized on every top employer list that matters. Maybe it’s our exceptional culture where your total wellness is supported through market-leading benefits and you’re free to bring your whole self to work. Maybe it’s our commitment to a growth mindset and our unrelenting thirst for making it possible for fellow Albertans—even the ones who aren’t our clients.
Whatever it is, you won’t find a more genuine, driven and knowledgeable group of humans anywhere. We foster a culture of purpose, performance and possibilities. We engage with intense curiosity, and bring our whole selves to work, every day. We know it starts with people like you, so take a chance and start with us.
Job Number: REQ3134
Location: Calgary or Edmonton
Apply by: January 14, 2022
# Positions available: 1
Leader Name: Director, Wealth Insights & Reporting
This position is a one year temporary opportunity.
As ATB Wealth’s next Data Analyst I, you will be a member of our team in a one year term responsible for updating and transitioning existing reporting to a new platform, as well as supporting compensation processes. Through the upkeep and repair of existing queries, reports, and other deliverables you will assist in providing accurate data to our partners and clients throughout the business. You will partner with other members of the data and analytics teams to help find solutions to deliver to their stakeholders within the business and provide routinized data to support their needs. As we work to improve our existing data infrastructure you will help us find new ways to deliver data that will help ATB Wealth have a real impact on our clients’ lives and their legacies.
Data Analyst Accountabilities:
- Maintain and automate reporting, dashboards, and data visualizations for business stakeholders across ATB Wealth.
- Transition existing reporting to new platforms.
- Assist in the organization and deployment of reporting solutions to meet business needs.
- Support and correct errors within operational processes that impact data delivery.
- Work closely with fellow data team members to upkeep compensation processes.
- Identify opportunities to expand or encourage the use of data to benefit ATB Wealth and our clients.
- Deliver an excellent experience to our internal clients and stakeholders.
What you bring to the table:
- A degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, business, or another quantitative field.
- Working knowledge of SQL. Applicants may be tested.
- One to two years experience.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is preferred.
- Established interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Experience in an investment or financial environment is an asset.
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment or with Tableau is an asset.
At ATB, we know that as you develop in your career, you gain many transferable skills. If you believe your experience and qualities are a match for this position, please consider applying.
Online applications are preferred. Please let us know if you require any accommodations.
Be great. Be you. Believe.
We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the diversity within our communities and creating an environment where every team member has what they need to reach their potential. We encourage candidates from all equity-seeking groups to apply.
What happens next?
Thank you for applying online. If you are shortlisted for this opportunity, you will hear from us after the posting close date regarding next steps. We might ask you to participate in a digital interview or phone interview. If you require any accommodations, please let us know.
ATB Financial team members are required to disclose their COVID vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination or complete COVID rapid testing as a condition of employment to help support client and team member safety. We thank all candidates in advance for their understanding.
Stay in touch!
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs