Data Scientist & Engineer
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our award-winning platform combines actionable, contextual intelligence with the skill and experience of the world’s most elite hackers to help leading organizations solve security challenges, protect customers, and make the digitally connected world a safer place.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist with a hands-on engineering background to join our growing international team. You’ll be part of a highly engaged and technical group that is well-versed in building enterprise-ready and extremely secure software systems.
Bugcrowd has one of the largest collections of reported vulnerability disclosures in the world. You will design and implement production-grade deployments of advanced analysis of this data and have the opportunity to revolutionize our platform and cybersecurity workflows.
We are looking for somebody with:
- At least three years of professional experience with data science
- A strong understanding of data modelling and architecture
- Experience developing models for natural language processing
- Experience with graph and relational databases
- Knowledge and understanding of named entity recognition, natural language processing, statistics theory and practice, bayesian modeling, time-series modeling, deep learning, visualization and presentation of results
- Software engineering experience beyond data science is definitely a plus
We use a lot of different technologies, so the more of the following list you know, the better. In no particular order: Go, Ruby, Python, Kotlin, Kafka, Terraform, Docker, AWS Neptune, AWS Glue, AWS Sagemaker, AWS Athena, Tableau, Postgres, Tensorflow, Skosmos, Fuseki, Apache Jena, RDF4J, (Py)Spark, Silk, Spacy, Jupyter, SQL, Sparql, RDF4J, CI/CD, Agile, Scrum, git.
We realize that any company, but especially a crowdsourcing company, stands or falls with treating people like humans - especially our own employees. That is why we encourage a healthy work life balance with flexible time off, monthly mental health days and donation matching.
At Bugcrowd, we are solving security threats and vulnerabilities that are relevant to everyone, therefore we believe solving these problems takes all kinds of backgrounds. We value the perspectives and experiences people from underrepresented backgrounds bring. We are a supportive & collaborative team who understand that reaching Bugcrowd’s potential depends on the happiness of the employee.
We are a globally distributed team; there are Bugcrowders around the world working together. There are 24 different flags currently hanging in our HQ representing our countries of origin. If you happen to be near one of our offices (when we go back), we’re dog-friendly and have plenty of in-office perks.
- Competitive salary, bonus program and stock options
- Flexible time off & monthly mental health days
- Opportunities to attend & host relevant conferences & meetups
- Exceptional medical, dental & vision coverage
- Generous allowance to build the workstation that suits you
- Monthly stipend to offset expenses related to working from home
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include Social Security verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs