Brentwood, Tennessee, United States
Do you believe that a strong data pipeline is the foundation of a great business?
Do you have aspirations of becoming a Chief Information Officer or Chief Data Officer?
Do you enjoy picking apart problems piece by piece using data?
If you answered yes to most or all of these questions, we know the result set for your query SELECT TOP 1 * FROM dbo.Careers!
CareHarmony is looking for a creative, Data Engineer to join our team. We are seeking candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment with many moving parts and are relentless in their pursuit of architecting the perfect system!
This position is a jack-of-all-trades role with hands in everything data-related throughout the company. Time may be split between maintaining the data pipeline, providing recommendations on data architecture based on business needs, ensuring data integrity/quality, performing basic integration/ETLs for enterprise clients, and crafting innovative, never-before-seen analytic models with our large datasets (including claims & EHR data). We are looking for someone that loves to build, analyze, and automate!
This is a rare Data Engineer position with limitless growth and opportunity for advancement!
CareHarmony is a venture-backed Nashville healthcare start-up rapidly undergoing a phase of hyper-growth. CareHarmony was formed to help hospitals and physician practices thrive in the new era of value-based care by combining the latest advancements in population health technology with 24/7 care coordination services. We are on a mission to heal healthcare and help keep chronically ill patients from falling through the cracks prevalent in today’s fractured healthcare system.
This is a unique, one-of-a-kind position where you will interact with any and all data processes within the organization. Some of the domains that your role will span include:
Integration: Managing integration and interfaces with existing customers as well as assisting with ETLs or creation of new interfaces as needed.
Architecture: Providing continuous feedback about current data architecture and identifying room for improvement. We move quickly and understand the need for quality data structure to allow for optimal output.
Operational Insights: Analyzing data generated by operations to identify trends and gaps that result in real business impact.
Data Integrity: Building processes to ensure quality and integrity of the data which includes data cleansing as needed
Data Visualization: Slicing data in a visual format that can be easily understood by non-technical users.
Jack of all trades!
Builder – Create, create, create, excited by building a massively scaling data infrastructure that defies the typical healthcare status quo
Systems Thinker – Goes the extra mile to build processes planning for tomorrow not just today
Creative Use of Statistics – Finds innovative ways to quantify and measure impact
Database Programming (i.e., MSSQL Server)
Education – Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Data Scientist, Engineering preferred, but a strong analytical mindset trumps all education requirements
Competitive Benefits Package
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs