Data Analytics, Compliance
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Shopee’s Marketplace Operations department is constantly solving problems and introducing innovative solutions to improve platform usability and enhance end user experience for our buyers, sellers, and partners.
Here at Shopee, we are dedicated to maintaining a secure and trusted platform to protect our business and our users’ interests.
As a part of the Operations team, you will oversee the day-to-day Compliance Team Management, whereby this includes designing performance metrics, analyzing trends and scaling operational workflows to detect and prevent dishonest practices on our platform.
A successful candidate would be a highly motivated self-starter with an innate curiosity and motivation to uncover and investigate complex fraudulent behaviors. He/she should have a strong desire for innovation to drive new capabilities and excel in problem-solving.
- Create, design and maintain dashboards with main tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and new business reporting requirements.
- Drive new projects and decisions using diverse tools such as Google Suite, SQL, Power BI and/or Python.
- Development of reports, dashboards, and automation.
- Build effective visualization to communicate complex Compliance concepts. Be able to develop models and test, if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in analytics within e-commerce, technology, financial industries or similar industries.
- It would be a plus if you already worked within the Compliance, Fraud and Payments team developing meaningful Dashboards and Reports.
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical, strong organizational skills and ability to draw actionable analytical insights from huge datasets
- A data-minded approach to making decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English is mandatory
- Strong and effective presentation skills
Come Make History With Us in the region! Apply now!
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs