Machine Learning Ops Engineer
Washington, DC; San Francisco, CA; Remote
Posted 1 month ago
Truebill is a fast-growing, product-focused company with the mission of meaningfully improving the financial health of millions of people. We do this by building easy-to-use interfaces for understanding personal finances, providing valuable insights into how our users can better save for the future, and cancelling or negotiating recurring subscriptions and bills that users are spending too much on.
Truebill is looking for a Machine Learning Ops Engineer to help us build and scale our data and machine learning infrastructure. This role will work closely with data science, engineering, and product to ensure that we're delivering reliable and accurate data to our users who depend on Truebill to navigate their financial lives. You'll have the opportunity to work on projects which can meaningfully improve the financial health of millions of people, and grow alongside a team of experienced builders as you do it.
About Truebill Engineering:
- We are user focused. As we build software, we keep the end-user in mind to ensure that we're building something that will make a difference for them.
- We are all both students and teachers. We value the sharing of knowledge and the drive to grow and become better engineers, data scientists, product managers, and more
About the role:
- Help us build and enable best practices for ML model lifecycles
- Create architecture and process for operationalizing and productionalizing the models
- Build and maintain machine learning pipelines on serverless platforms
- Setup a CI/CD pipeline and write unit, functional, and integration tests
- Create scalable systems for efficient monitoring, tracing, profiling, and debugging
- Work closely with the Data Science team and Product Owner to continuously evaluate production models
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core data infrastructure
- A strong understanding of Machine Learning concepts (Feature Engineering, CART models, deep learning)
- 3+ years experience with ML libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib, Keras, Torch
- 3+ years Professional experience designing, training, or deploying machine learning models using cloud based solutions such as Sagemaker, Azure ML
- 3+ years experience deploying cloud solutions in AWS/GCP
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud databases, serverless, and Docker containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO & Sick
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.