Director, Data Analytics
• Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time. • Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.• Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be. • Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Director, Data Analytics role.
- You’ll directly contribute to our vision and mission through management of one our most important assets: data. You’ll drive the strategic planning, vision, and execution of our data and analytics platforms. You’ll help create the next generation of data platform technologies and solutions to enable the company’s analytics vision.
- You’ll own our Analytics product as a product management leader. As such, you’ll enable end-to-end success of our Data and Analytics products through build, launch, implementation, and support. You’ll engage cross-functionally with our Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Delivery teams on a daily basis.
- You’ll oversee the teams leading the technical aspects of analytics at Kyruus, including technical infrastructure, data models and organization, ETL and data movement, and management of the technical analytics team. You’ll be always looking to the horizon to map out how Kyruus can scale analytics.
- You’ll manage the systems, software and vendors that we use to make analytics run at Kyruus.
- You’ll own the planning process for technical analytics and build the roadmap; understand and support broader Product Development initiatives and customer needs; set priority and identify tradeoffs; clear blockers to overall team. effectiveness; recommend process improvements; and, manage to SLAs.
- You’ll partner with Development to promote analytics best practices and provide guidance, coaching and technical leadership to your team. You’ll recruit, hire, coach and develop amazing analytics team members.
- A typical day might include: leading and participating in analytics product planning; one on ones with direct reports; writing epics, tickets, and documentation that describe the systems we build; communicating up, down, and across to your fellow Kyruuvians about analytics; recruiting; and hands on development, QA, and management of our analytics systems.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 10+ years experience in product management and data analytics/warehousing to:
- Lead the product strategy and roadmap delivery of our analytics products.
- Help your team and other internal teams solve complex technical & data problems.
- Manage vendor relationships (like GoodData).
- Partner with your technical teams to define analytics architecture and identify opportunities for scale.
- Negotiate and identify priorities, trade offs, and timelines.
- Measure and improve analytics performance.
- Leverage your team to get things done, get them done well, and celebrate them when they do.
- Connect business goals to the goals of each of your direct reports.
- Create an inclusive environment where your direct reports and peers feel motivated to succeed.
You’ll use your management skills to:
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- Kyruuvians know how your team contributes to the product roadmap.
- Our analytics platform is highly available and resilient.
- You regularly write quality documentation.
- Product Development understands and plugs how information flows into other systems from which Analytics can derive insights.
- You learn about new tools and technologies and teach them to others.
- You share your technical expertise with Kyruuvians by presenting at lunch & learns and internal demos.
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Data Analytics role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Data Analytics. From here, you can either become a Vice President, Data Analytics (overseeing larger teams).
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where You’ll Go From Here
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
Other jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer II jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Junior Data Analyst jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Engineering Lead jobs
- Open Autonomous Vehicle System Test Specialist jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Scientist II jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Sr. Data Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs