Senior Product Manager, Data Science and Algorithms Solutions - Remote
Posted 1 month ago
Companies around the world rely on RapidResponse, our cloud-based platform, to manage their supply chains, monitor risks and opportunities, and respond at the pace of change. At Kinaxis, we’re constantly breaking new ground, using new technology to push the limits of what software can do, including how quickly it can handle big data. Our platform ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them.
We are currently looking for:Senior Product Manager, Data Science and Algorithms Solutions
About the Team
Analytics Developers at Kinaxis create algorithms to optimize supply chains. Ever wonder how the hundreds of parts in your new smart phone come together from different suppliers all over the world? We solves problem like that every day.
Our customers have terabytes of data that needs to be analyzed for the largest supply chains imaginable. Our algorithms move the global economy-- in seconds, not hours, or days.
It’s Big Data with an impact; Data Science on the front lines.
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be part of the larger product leadership community at Kinaxis. This community plays a critical role in the broad business planning, influencing our long-term technical and business strategy, and ultimately enabling us to deliver innovative and competitive new solutions that have a significant bottom-line impact. You will be seen as the subject matter expert for your area of focus: operations research & optimization, ML/AI, heuristics and combination of these mechanisms to solve business problems.
You will responsible for understanding customer needs and targeted metric improvements, determine the most appropriate technology and framework for a solution by leveraging supply chain domain knowledge and expertise to guide the data science, algorithms and optimization teams during implementation.
A successful candidate will bring a passion for technology, strong business acumen and judgment, ability to define visionary, ground breaking products and have the desire to have an industry wide impact.
- Leading Product AI/ML/Optimization strategy – Own and drive the customer interactions, assess market feedback, conduct competitive analysis and create business metrics to inform direction.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Including translating customer, business and product goals into product requirements and communicating them to the development team to drive the implementation accordingly.
- Leading interaction with Technical Team – Including helping the technical team to make tradeoffs based on customer requirements, performance and quality of the product.
- Lead Product Launch – Own the GTM plan and execute it with marketing, sales, professional services and support to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met in operational launch plans.
What We Are Looking For
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Operations Research or related field
- 7 years experience working with customers to understand their business problems and applying combination of operations research optimization techniques, heuristics, ML/AI and hybrids to solve them
- Understand the limit of each technology to determine applicability to a business problem
- Understanding of fundamental concepts of machine learning AND classical optimization techniques
- Experience launching products in cloud domain
- Experience with supply chain domain
- Successful launch of consumer, enterprise or developer-facing products
- Strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services
- Experience translating customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements
- Experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Superior written, verbal communications and presentation skill
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience in data collection, model building, testing and validation.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
If you want to be part a team that challenges you, moves fast, improves constantly, and makes a difference, let’s talk.For more information, visit the Kinaxis web site at www.kinaxis.com or the company’s blog at http://blog.kinaxis.com/. Kinaxis invites candidates to apply to its welcoming community. Accommodations are available upon request for applications in all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at hr@Kinaxis.com