Revenue Operations Data Analyst
Pune, Maharashtra, India
6sense is a Predictive Intelligence Engine that is reimagining how B2B companies do sales and marketing. It works with big data at scale, advanced machine learning and predictive modeling to find buyers and predict what they will purchase, when and how much.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, prioritize and engage buyers to drive more revenue.
We are looking for a person who enjoys data research and understands the value that high quality sales and marketing data provides to an organization. A person who is details oriented, disciplined, and can interact well with their US based colleagues. Also, a person who is willing to learn Salesforce and other related sales and marketing technology.
Business Acumen Fit (combined internship + work experience):
- 1-3 years of sales/marketing operations or data support. Preferably, 1+ years with an enterprise software or SaaS startup.
- High quality analysis and presentation skills.
- Strong English written and verbal communications skills.
- Internal customer focused. We are extremely customer centric and will go that extra mile to win a customer and more importantly woo them. We want the RevOps Data Analyst to exhibit this “customer first” mentality with internal stakeholders.
- Strong team player. We have cross geographic teams and are in different time zones. Need leaders who can coordinate and work with people across cultures, time zones and ethnicities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- 4-year BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Technical Fit (combined internship + work experience):
- Willingness to learn or has current knowledge of administering Salesforce (and other related systems)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (E.g. Pivot Tables, vLookups, Matching, Formatting, etc.)
- Experience maintaining data within Salesforce (E.g. Directing on the record, Data Loader, etc.)
- Experience with data quality tools (E.g. Data deduplication, Merging, Conversion, List loading, etc.)
- Experience with RingLead, Cloudingo, Validity, etc. is preferred.
- You can work independently but coordinate effectively with your team
- You take ownership of projects and drive them to conclusion
- You’re a good communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs