Machine Learning / NRL Expert
Indeep AI Private Limited
Posted 2 months ago
We are currently looking for a Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) scientist to join our team and lead the architecture and development of our machine learning and natural language processing solution.
You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Research, design, and implement machine learning applications.
- Ensure that machine learning applications are available to the product.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies that may be able to support machine learning applications.
- Aid product development teams in coming up with new ideas for machine learning applications.
- Understand the necessary data requirements to implement machine learning applications.
- Able to prototype machine learning applications and quickly determine application viability.
Academic degree - examples:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, statistics or related quantitative discipline with a focus on Machine Learning/AI/Reinforcement learning or related areas with at least 7 years of experience
- Strong quantitative background: A degree in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, Physics, Mathematics or related field.
- A M.S./Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields.
- Solid engineering and coding skills, with the ability to write high-performance production quality code
- Proficiency in Python as well as the numerical libraries such as Scikit-Learn, Pandas, NumPy, and SciPy.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras) and open-source NLP toolkits like NLTK or TextBlob
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Strong background in natural language processing, statistical modelling, and/or machine learning
- Experience working on a range of ML problems, particularly NLP, Industry or academic
- 5+ years’ experience in development and delivery of real-world products or services, building and productionising innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to other members of the team.
WHAT WE'RE WORKING ON
- Recommendation and Personalisation
- Natural Language Processing and Query Understanding
- Deep Learning
- Text Understanding
- You have the ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adopting creative approaches
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator and you make the engineers around you grow and learn.
- You love building robust and generalisable models
- You take pride in the things you build
- You can demonstrate a track record of trying and learning new things
- You are team worker
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Summary of skills-
- CS fundamentals and programming
- Probability and statistics
- Data modelling and evaluation
- Applying ML algorithms and libraries
- Natural Language Processing,
- Software engineering and system design
- Semi-supervised clustering,
- Feature Selection,
- Cluster validity
- Multi-objective Optimization,
- Data Mining,
- Pattern recognition,
- Predictive Modelling,
- Data Analytics, Deep Learning,