Senior Data Analyst, Growth Marketing
Redwood City, CA
Course Hero is scaling! Help us build a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared, through innovative applications of data science and analytics.
You will use your creativity and knack for delivering actionable insights to help us identify the target audience for our numerous digital channels and drive growth. You will tell the story behind your insights – painting a picture to our cross-functional partners and explaining what the numbers are telling us by leveraging your broad knowledge of analytical methodologies: from developing cross-channel attribution model to optimizing marketing funnels that drives high impact, actionable business decisions alongside our Growth Marketers.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Work with Growth Marketers to understand best practices and propose strategic ideas and turn them into initiatives for driving growth.
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to maximize our conversion rate across our digital channels.
- Set up and evaluate A/B tests results and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Deliver reports and strategic insights through analysis and manual data extractions from various ad platforms, data tools, and internal tracking to drive OKRs
- Estimate the value of different marketing strategies.
- Effectively communicate findings to internal and external team members.
- Manage research, development, and delivery of analytical models to be used for strategizing, testing, and implementing marketing campaigns across SEM, paid social, display, influencer, email, and more.
- BS/BA degree in Statistics, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative marketing/business analysis with solid understanding of experimentation design, marketing mix modeling solutions and statistical modeling
- Highly proficient with SQL and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) and are comfortable working in at least one scripting/statistical language (R, Python preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. You are able to clearly articulate growth marketing ideas, strategies, and tactics to audiences with varying domain knowledge
- A curious mind, passion, and motivation to learn new skills, tools, and analytics techniques necessary to tackle business challenges
- Comfortable functioning in spaces with high ambiguity and adapt easily in changing environments.
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Information System & Management, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or related quantitative field
- Understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and can identify key business KPIs
- Familiar with marketing analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude and/or Google Analytics, Adwords, Responsys, Facebook insights)
- Previous experience in the field of education or e-commerce
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on our LinkedIn Career Page
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About Us:Course Hero is on a mission to help students graduate, confident and prepared. The online learning platform offers over 60 million course-specific study resources created by and for students and educators, as well as 24/7 tutor help. More than 65,000 verified college educators use Course Hero to collaborate with other faculty and share resources to hone new strategies for instruction. Everyday, students, educators and tutors help more than 20 million students make every study hour count.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
We are not the only ones that think we’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50 Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to see what it is like to work with our team.
Join us on our mission!
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Computer Vision jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Research Scientist, Machine Learning/Deep Learning jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs