Marketing Data Analyst
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
We are looking for a passionate, experienced Marketing Data Analyst to join Casper’s Data & Analytics team as we continue building our analytics and data science capabilities. Our vision to be the world’s most-loved and largest sleep company is supported by leveraging data and insights to drive the business forward. Data & Analytics powers data-driven decision-making across the business and enables Casper to efficiently produce, manage and consume high-quality data.
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will support the evolution of our data platform and analytics capabilities by driving how we process and model new data sets, develop/iterate on infrastructure improvements and marketing performance, as well as support commercial insight generation for key stakeholders.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Analyze data using statistical techniques and build dashboards that drive insights and understanding around key business objectives
- Access and utilize our databases, data warehouses and data collection systems in collaboration with data engineering and our data scientists.
- Work to ramp up and develop programming skills in both open source (Python) and domain specific (SQL) languages to streamline data analysis
- Acquire data from primary and secondary sources and maintain data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data; be a champion of data integrity.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs with long term strategic priorities
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities as well as iterate on existing
- Be accountable for technical delivery and work with your team and stakeholders on strategy and execution
- Collaborate with data engineers and product managers in solving interesting and challenging problems across our systems
- Learn from the team and on your own what you might not know about data infrastructure, business operations, and visualizing data to make you a stronger asset to the team
Our dream candidate is...
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field; Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Engineering or Economics preferred
- Technical capabilities, developed through at least 2 years of relevant work experience, in the following areas:
- Collaborative, independent-thinking, and detail-oriented in how you approach projects
- Understanding and appreciation of the business context that drives the need for data solutions and a passion for working on projects to support those efforts
- Strong background in delivering timely, high-quality data products and actionable insights
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders and helping them understand the trade-offs to different product and technical decisions
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, and virtual programs like apps for meditation and mindfulness.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs