AddeparAddepar is a wealth management platform specializing in data aggregation, analytics and reporting. Provide clients with a complete, meaningful financial picture and offer better advice with consolidated and unified data. Learn more about...
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our Enterprise Analytics Team! This role will contribute in building and maintaining the BI framework at Addepar. This role will play a significant contribution in the future of Addepar growth and serving operational BI needs of various teams within Addepar. Building and maintaining BI tool, modeling data in BI tools, designing templatized reports and dashboards and creating meaningful metrics and KPIs will be your forté.
This role will require you to collaborate closely with different teams and stakeholders at Addepar to support their analysis and reporting needs. You will also work closely with data and analytics engineers and drive requirements to power efficient BI infrastructure and meaningful analytics
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain Looker as a primary BI tool at Addepar
- Cater to operational and strategic analytics needs of different teams at Addepar
- Partner with business stakeholder(Sales, Services, Finance, etc) to support their data needs and build dynamic and rich dashboards
- Build visualizations to easily interpret complex data and analysis
- Generate actionable insights and opportunities from diverse and complex data sets
- Gather requirements and drive efforts in partnership with data/analytics engineers to build data integrations, dimensional models and data marts
- Drive data driven culture across organizations and educate other teams on analytics best practices and self-serve reporting needs
- Drive metrics standardization and build consensus among different stakeholders for the same
- Drive data driven culture across organizations and train/educate other teams on analytics best practices and self-serve reporting needs
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience working in data analytics and business intelligence domain
- 3+ years of experience in modeling data in the BI tools
- 3+ years of experience building reports and dashboards in BI/reporting tools like ( Preferred:Looker OR Tableau, Sisense/Periscope, Cognos, etc)
- Expertise in defining and building meaningful metrics and KPIs
- Ability to visualize data in different formats
- You are a SQL expert and have ability to work with large and complex data sets
- Experience working with one or more MPP databases(Prefered: Snowflake OR Redshift, Bigquery, etc)
- Excellent communication and requirement gathering skills
- Highly organized and effective planning and prioritizing skills
- Experience in training and educating business users to use/leverage BI tools
- Help teams quantify their goals and OKRs
Nice to Have
- Basic Statistics knowledge
- Experience working with with SaaS or Fintech companies is a plus
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs