New York, New York, United States
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.Take-Two Interactive Software is a leading game publisher, creating games through its labels, Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Social Point.
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive, Inc., a leader in the interactive entertainment industry, is looking for dynamic, highly analytical data scientists to join the enterprise-wide data science center of excellence. This CoE is a critical component of our overall enterprise analytics strategy. You will be working with data engineers and analysts to find valuable insights about our industry, the market, the games, and our player communities. You will also find the best ways to turn these insights into reliable and scalable solutions for our creative and corporate teams throughout the global organization
What You’ll Take On
- Champion the use of data science, machine learning, and AI to reduce cost and increase the value of human judgment in decision making.
- Work with business partners to understand how data science can help meet their business needs, formulate quantitative and measurable objectives, and guide them to actionable solutions.
- Use advanced research techniques such as statistical analysis, machine learning, and data visualization to explore data, test hypotheses, identify underlying causes and patterns.
- Collaborate with divisions to leverage best in breed data science practice already in place, share knowledge and create new models and algorithms to solve problems distinct to corporate (e.g. sales forecasting, promo optimization, etc.)
- Develop models to identify, monitor and measure results of various key performance indicators reflecting the health of various Take-Two products in different segments of the interactive entertainment field.
- Build optimization models aligned with key performance indicators that are predictive of profit for each stage of the interactive entertainment industry’s life cycle.
- Participate in the design and building of the data science center of excellence.
What You Bring
- 4-6 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research, Engineering, etc).
- Proficient in Python and Jupiter Notebook
- Experience using data science and ML libraries, such as SciPy and scikit-learn
- Data visualization tools (e.g. MatPlotLib, Seaborn, Tableau, etc.)
- Familiar with Git/Github
- Operating with data at scale (e.g. Apache Spark, Snowflake, Databricks, etc.)
- Solid understanding and professional experience in statistical analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in breaking down a complex problem into solvable components
- Solid skills in data extraction, exploration, transformation and visualization
- Deep understanding of best-in-class and emerging methods and techniques in data science, with a high level of analytical rigor in formulating insights and strategies
- A confident, self-starter with the ability to think logically and make fact-based decisions
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely – to distill clear and simple themes from complex analytical findings
- Enjoy forward and critical thinking
Great to Have:
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in a deep learning library (e.g. PyTorch, Keras/Tensorflow)
- Cloud machine learning platforms, e.g. AWS SageMaker
- Writing and tuning SQL
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs