Innovator Computer Vision
De Lier, Netherlands
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a market-leading company in the Horticultural sector and our ambition is to introduce innovative cloud solutions in accurate greenhouse control, smart (re)use of water, sustainable energy use and efficient labor.
We are proud we emerged from The Netherlands but even prouder that we now operate via 16 international branch offices in over 100 countries worldwide.
In 2021, the first member of the Kompano family, a leaf-cutting robot for tomato cultivation, will find its way to an international market. That is only the beginning and developments are continuing at an accelerated pace to also bring robots for other crop labor tasks to the fore. The team now consists of 9 members and is growing rapidly.
Vision technology is a core technology for Kompano. Why? We are happy to tell you more about the challenging conditions in which vision must guide robot arms accurately and along an optimal path to the correct position in the crop.
How you add value
As Innovator Computer Vision, you are the one to put theory into practice. You have a solid background in image processing, which enables you to translate images into motion control. You will do this by designing and implementing computer vision algorithms. You will contribute to the development of new applications and add new functionalities to existing robots. You will work in a multidisciplinary team, as well in our Priva campus as in greenhouses, to validate your solutions in the real world.
Who you are
You are a team player, you are driven to bring vision and robotics together into practical applications and you have an affinity with horticulture. You closely follow the latest developments in your field of expertise and know-how to apply them to realize solutions for Kompano customers. Furthermore, we will read your resume to find:
- A master’s degree in a subject related to Computer Vision (or this level based on working experience);
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge and practical experience with Python, C++, Matlab, Linux, OpenCV and ROS;
- Knowledge of subjects such as camera theory and practice, lighting conditions, resolution, restoration methods, segmentation and object measurements and classification techniques;
- Understanding of deep learning and convolutional neural networks, and you can put these into practice;
- A solid understanding of modern Machine Learning techniques.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of € 4.000,- and € 5.500,- based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometer.
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in Crossfit, Pilates and Spinning classes or play table tennis or football.
Does all of this make you smile? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs