Machine Learning Engineer I
Spring Venture Group
Posted 1 month ago
With the continued impact of COVID-19 and social distancing measures, Spring Venture Group fully supports remote interviewing. This position is remote eligible or relocation assistance is available.
Who We Are:
Spring Venture Group is a leading digital direct-to-consumer sales and marketing company based in Kansas City, MO with product offerings focused on the senior market. We specialize in distributing Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and related products via our family of brands and dedicated team of licensed insurance agents. Powered by our unique technologies that combine sophisticated marketing, comparison shopping, sales execution, and customer engagement – we help thousands of seniors across the country navigate the complex world of Medicare every day.
What We Want:
If you are exploring how to make impactful contributions that transform the way we think about data, look no further! At Spring, we are applying machine learning techniques in amazing ways and we are looking for a talented communicator to join us as our next Machine Learning Engineer. You will act as a partner to our data science team, helping to take their business ideas and insights and make them operational. We take pride in our collaborative units that provide our employees with an autonomous, yet supportive environment to push the boundaries on addressing the biggest challenges in data.
What You’ll Do:
As a Machine Learning Engineer I, you are responsible for providing engineering and infrastructure activities in the creation of production analytics systems. You will partner with the Data Science team and Data Engineering teams to research, design, develop, enhance, and implement state-of-the-art analytics systems design based on the needs of the business. You will also be responsible for running machine learning algorithm experiments, developing model training workflows, and deploying performant analytics microservices through robust machine learning and data pipelines.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, Business, or other relatable field OR equivalent relevant work experience
- After 2 years or more of work experience in data engineering, you have exceeded expectations and are ready for your next challenge
- You possess strong knowledge of the Python language: it’s design, base libraries, built-in features, and how it compares to other languages.
- You are particularly skilled with popular Python data engineering libraries, including Pandas and PySpark
- You have experience with batch-processing tools such as AWS Batch or AWS Glue
- You also have experience with SQL and Tableau