Paiania, Attica, Greece
Intracom TelecomIntracom Telecom is a global telecommunication systems vendor. The company's clientele consists of fixed & mobile telecom operators, public authorities and large enterprises.
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Data Scientist” to join a team of future shapers.
What you will do:
- Extracting information through statistical analysis to discover trends or patterns that can be used for building data products.
- Synthesizing data and methodologies into actionable business strategies
- Using modelling to increase and optimizing customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Utilizing machine learning algorithms and models and presenting them using data visualization techniques.
- Collaborating with the company’s business clients to identify gaps and structuring problems as well as to propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Utilizing processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Leading trainings and informational sessions on Data Science technologies.
- Coordinating with different functional teams to design models and monitor implementation and outcomes.
- Preparing Technical proposals
- Technical Presentations & Demos to customers
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering or other related discipline
- MSc in Data Science or Machine Learning
- Experience in designing, building, testing & validating statistical models, working with Machine Learning/AI algorithms and statistical data mining techniques
- Ability to interpret data, analyse results and provide technical reports/presentations.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on research and product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams, excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience using computer languages such as Python and/or Java, R and SQL to analyse data and draw insights from large data sets
- Knowledge of a variety of AI and machine learning techniques (classification, clustering, reinforcement learning) and their real-world applications
- Excellent understanding of the different software utilities for data and distributed computation such as Hadoop, Apache Spark and Impala
Considered as a plus:
- Experience in cloud-based Machine Learning tools, such as Microsoft Azure Machine Learning, AWS SageMaker, Google Cloud ML
- Familiarity with Cloudera Distribution (Cloudera Data Science Workbench)
- Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Energy, IoT
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills in English
- Availability for short travels
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.
Education and continuous personal improvement constitute major priorities for the company to keep abreast with the technology evolution and maintain the high growth rate and its strategic position.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer - New York Hub jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs